Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

clubgop

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by clubgop » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:44 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:46 pm
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:16 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:37 am

That pesky constitution and all...
Are you suggesting CHAZ was a constitutional issue?
I’m suggesting that we are explicitly forbidden from rounding up protesters when they get annoying, and that’s a good thing.

However, if you were referring to looters, I completely agree.
Annoying? Barricading public roads is not mere annoyance. Extortion of business and residents is not mere annoyance. Occupation of public spaces isn't just a mere annoyance. Open carrying of rifles in the State of Washington is probably a crime, open carrying by an individual with a criminal record and under the age of 21, most certainly is. There was a myriad of issues to arrest these people, just pick one.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:22 pm

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:44 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:16 pm

Are you suggesting CHAZ was a constitutional issue?
I’m suggesting that we are explicitly forbidden from rounding up protesters when they get annoying, and that’s a good thing.

Annoying? Barricading public roads is not mere annoyance. Extortion of business and residents is not mere annoyance. Occupation of public spaces isn't just a mere annoyance. Open carrying of rifles in the State of Washington is probably a crime, open carrying by an individual with a criminal record and under the age of 21, most certainly is. There was a myriad of issues to arrest these people, just pick one.
There are a myriad reasons to arrest the particular people that did those things. But setting some sort of precedent for rounding up dissidents en masse would be peak stupidity.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:43 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:22 pm
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

There are a myriad reasons to arrest the particular people that did those things. But setting some sort of precedent for rounding up dissidents en masse would be peak stupidity.
No one was suggesting a round up. Chill, comrade. Hamilton is on Disney + you know you wanna watch it, again.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:47 pm

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:43 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:

No one was suggesting a round up. Chill, comrade. Hamilton is on Disney + you know you wanna watch it, again.
Haven’t seen it, but I will. Curious how they justify central banking with rap.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:37 am

One of the vocal leaders of CHOP (no, not the one handing out ARs) was arrested after crashing a stolen car and then fleeing the scene. These are the people Seattle leaders allowed to take over a 6 block section of the city for 3 weeks.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:21 pm

:lol:

I shouldn't get joy from him crying, bu TC I do.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:22 pm

Anyone seen the NFAC at Stone Mountain.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:36 pm

Notice they won't say his name?
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:23 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:47 pm
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:43 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Haven’t seen it, but I will. Curious how they justify central banking with rap.
UH, they don't. You either like musicals or hate musicals. The people that like them don't want to hear about central banking. The people that hate musicals sure as hell isn't going to sit through a nearly 3 hours production about central fucking banking. If you are expecting "rap" you will be severely disappointed. This is a woke production about immigration and open borders so you should love it.

If you want a rap about banking, may I suggest.

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:07 pm