Communist Revolution Has Begun

C-Mag

Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:00 am

They wont get rid of the Constitution, just make it meaningless. Primarily by international treaty and ceding authority and autonomy to the UN or other international organizations.

This is how they've forced Western nations to take refugees of wars they've authorized and in cases started.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:08 am

I already reached out and trying to lay down some roots to run for election next cycle, will see what happens... but I'll tell you right now, if we don't stand up, this will steamroll over us and we won't like the end results.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:22 am

We need to embrace the idea of what happens if Trump loses to this radical mob.

Understand that you may be forced to kiss the boots of these thugs.

Understand what is at stake.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:25 am

Tucker gets it and communicates it well

PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:33 am

Running for office is fine, but too slow.

We need to act now.

For the tech savvy. Can we start a campaign to put pressure on law enforcement at all levels to uphold their duties and arrest law breaking rioters.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:40 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:33 am
Running for office is fine, but too slow.

We need to act now.

For the tech savvy. Can we start a campaign to put pressure on law enforcement at all levels to uphold their duties and arrest law breaking rioters.
It may be slow, but here is the thing, if you have learned nothing in the past 20 years has built what we are seeing now, those of us that saw it cried wolf, but were ignored. Now we got to play catch up... and with how things are, you may be able to do it... but you need people in place to enact such actions. You can't do it by grassroots alone, you need people inside that are willing to help...

The only way you are going to do it, is by helping those who want to run to make the right change or run yourself.

Forcing your views on people such as the CHAZ/CHOP has done will end in failure.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:11 am

Hastur wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:39 am
I don't think the commies are strong enough to win but I worry about being wrong. The US Constitution is of global importance. If that falls the entire world will spiral into chaos.
I go back and forth. Which side has the real silent majority? I think our side has more people who understand what they are fighting for. The anarchists are using the liberals and even the squishy dems as tools to obtain their goals, and it might work.

Many of those claiming to be "woke" are sleepwalking right to their own doom. If the anarchists win, all those tolerance lefties will be cancelled right after the patriots, and they will assist in their own destruction until it is too late for them to do anything about it.

That is where I fear this is headed.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:12 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:22 am
Understand that you may be forced to kiss the boots of these thugs.
Blaze of glory before I do that.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:35 am

Absolutely run for office.

The best action is for the DOJ to go directly at Antifa and arrest their senior leaders.
PLATA O PLOMO

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:35 am

Remember during the Russian and French Revolutions the extremist /fringe were never much of a percentage. Radicals don't need a majority or anywhere near one to enact rapid change. These things can happen very suddenly. And have in the past. If anything you should think it can happen quicker now with the way we live. Tech will push the herd faster. Predictive programming and conditioning are occuring and have occured for decades via the mass media.
The good, the true, & the beautiful