Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:39 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:38 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:37 am
StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:34 am
On the never using adorable tip, I won't take your advice, however I will take your advice that very very sweet is better, especially in the context we are discussing

If you don't find any situation in which adorable would work for you, or even if it did, you wouldn't say it, that's perfectly fine

I simply do not have any such issues with using the word in the right context, and it works when I do, too each their own
Whatever, you're on your own now, 'adorable' is creepy, I'm not going on a mission like dat
Dude you are not listening. I said I am going to use Very Very Sweet, and I've said it like five times
I'm not flying wing man with a guy who says "adorable"

That ain't gangstah
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:39 am

I'll say this much - gimmickry, plots, and experimental theories never brought me anything worth keeping.
Not worrying about finding a mate, working on myself so I'd be ok doing a lifetime with me alone or otherwise, made everything fall into place.

But mates are a pretty personal thing, so a lot of it will depend on who you are and what you want.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:41 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:39 am
I'll say this much - gimmickry, plots, and experimental theories never brought me anything worth keeping.
Not worrying about finding a mate, working on myself so I'd be ok doing a lifetime with me alone or otherwise, made everything fall into place.

But mates are a pretty personal thing, so a lot of it will depend on who you are and what you want.
Capps is just asking for a date here, just dinner & movie, it's not a marriage proposal

Mind you, if he says "adorable" maybe he is creepy
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:42 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:37 am

Whatever, you're on your own now, 'adorable' is creepy, I'm not going on a mission like dat
Dude you are not listening. I said I am going to use Very Very Sweet, and I've said it like five times

That ain't gangstah
Fine I won't say it then, your advice is far more valuable than one word, not sure why you are threatening to bail over it
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:43 am

DBTrek wrote:

Well if you actually read the thread, no one is actually disagreeing with that
/shrugs
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:43 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:36 am
Appeal to authority fallacies can occasionally cause you to dismiss a great message simply because it didn't come from someone you consider to be the right messenger
Discarding the opinions of non-performers isn't an appeal to authority. It's recognizing when a source is simply expressing an opinion that is unsupported by any form of concrete results.

And sure . .. while a handful of great messages have probably been missed by those who don't carefully consider every unsupported opinion they encounter, a far greater amount of productive time has been saved by the practice.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:44 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:42 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

That ain't gangstah
Fine I won't say it then, your advice is far more valuable than one word, not sure why you are threatening to bail over it
It's not a threat

"adorable" just cock blocks me, that's not hot, that kills my mood

I wasn't a player, but I still like it gangstah
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:45 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:43 am
StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:36 am
Appeal to authority fallacies can occasionally cause you to dismiss a great message simply because it didn't come from someone you consider to be the right messenger
Discarding the opinions of non-performers isn't an appeal to authority. It's recognizing when a source is simply expressing an opinion that is unsupported by any form of concrete results.

And sure . .. while a handful of great messages have probably been missed by those who don't carefully consider every unsupported opinion they encounter, a far greater amount of productive time has been saved by the practice.
In this case, you are making the wrong call, but that's up to you
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:46 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:44 am
StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:42 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

That ain't gangstah
It's not a threat

"adorable" just cock blocks me, that's not hot, that kills my mood

I wasn't a player, but I still like it gangstah
Well whatever you want to call it, I don't want to kill your mood, so I won't say it

Don't bail on me
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:47 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:45 am
In this case, you are making the wrong call, but that's up to you
Well, luckily I can afford to miss out in this case.
Ain't trying to harsh your buzz, just cracking jokes as I usually do.