SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:27 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:24 pm
Maybe I should have pressed, but if this guy is replaceable, he'll probably be just as replaceable next shift

She never brought him up prior and didn't take the opportunity to talk about him when asked, so it's not necessarily game over, and if it isn't there is plenty of time left on the clock for Patty Mahomes to work with
You're on the ground, you know best

All I would add as a caveat is it is okay to make sure they know that you like them in that way

Plant that in their mind, just in case, so it's not even pressing,

it's just about not launching from the friend zone

You might end up in the friend zone, but might as well launch from romantic and get shot down

Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:32 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:27 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:24 pm
Maybe I should have pressed, but if this guy is replaceable, he'll probably be just as replaceable next shift

She never brought him up prior and didn't take the opportunity to talk about him when asked, so it's not necessarily game over, and if it isn't there is plenty of time left on the clock for Patty Mahomes to work with
You're on the ground, you know best

All I would add as a caveat is it is okay to make sure they know that you like them in that way

Plant that in their mind, just in case, so it's not even pressing,

it's just about not launching from the friend zone

You might end up in the friend zone, but might as well shoot from romantic and get shot down
The seed has been planted, if she wasn't thinking about it before, she is now, we'll see how it blossoms

Not launching from friendzone, even if I get put there, that's for sure
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:33 pm

J says that she let's guys down easy when they hit on her, so long as he is not creepy

If he is being sweet & earnest, she's nice about it,

If he's creepy she holds her wedding bands in his face and gives him the get lost bat signal
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:36 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:33 pm
J says that she let's guys down easy when they hit on her, so long as he is not creepy

If he's creepy she holds her wedding bands in his face and gives him the get lost bat signal
She might have just been trying to be nice and let me down in an awkward shy way, or it could be the shy awkward bat signal

Either way, seed planted
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:37 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:32 pm
The seed has been planted, if she wasn't thinking about it before, she is now, we'll see how it blossoms
Nice. I mean, you never know how it goes, once they think about it

The guy could be a complete jag off about to get dumped for all you know
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:38 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:36 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

She might have just been trying to be nice and let me down in an awkward shy way, or it could be the shy awkward bat signal

Either way, seed planted
Avoiding your eye contact is not the get lost bat signal

That's conflicted

Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:41 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:38 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:36 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

Either way, seed planted
Avoiding your eye contact is not the get lost bat signal

That's conflicted

Yeah she didn't seem to be telling me to get lost, seemed more like she was trying to hold a poker face and was worried about cracking

Would have been easier to get a read if she didn't have a mask on, she could have been blushing underneath there, can't rule it out
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:44 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:41 pm
Yeah she didn't seem to be telling me to get lost, seemed more like she was trying to hold a poker face and was worried about cracking

Would have been easier to get a read if she didn't have a mask on, she could have been blushing underneath there, can't rule it out
The eyes are the thing, she didn't want to look you in the eye means she was prolly lying
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:47 pm

J agrees

The answer for I have a boyfriend is "I have a boyfriend" not "I'm involved"
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:48 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:44 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:41 pm

The eyes are the thing, she didn't want to look you in the eye means she was prolly lying
Could be, and if so, she's either lying because she really likes me and doesn't want to blow her Vulcan cover, or she's lying because she ain't that into me and wants to let me down easy

Either way, that's cute
*yip*