Walk it like I talk it

Joy is strength

Let's go, baby

Boogaloo

Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:21 pm

There’s a non-zero chance that I’ve had this too... or maybe these kids are describing symptoms of stress. Or maybe this is a progressive disease that eventually kills at a much higher rate. So much uncertainty right now.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/young- ... nths-after

Definitely had an unusual heart rate and exhaustion for the past few weeks, but I chalked it up to stress and lack of exercise.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:49 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:21 pm
There’s a non-zero chance that I’ve had this too... or maybe these kids are describing symptoms of stress. Or maybe this is a progressive disease that eventually kills at a much higher rate. So much uncertainty right now.

Definitely had an unusual heart rate and exhaustion for the past few weeks, but I chalked it up to stress and lack of exercise.
The illness I had hit me in waves for over two months.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:04 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:49 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Kath thinks her and Nerd might have had it too. Similar symptoms but never got tested so no way to know for sure until they can get tested for antibodies..
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:07 pm

Not sure if the presence of the Lord means I am going to die

Just in case, I'm living it up right now

Including feeling great physically

I don't feel sick at all yet, quite the opposite

I'm feeling the flow, it's vibrant

God fearing as I am right now, no joke, it's spooky ;

I'm still going to stay positive about it, faith that it's going to be another life lottery win

At the end of the day, feeling this closer to God is another win in of itself

Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:04 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Kath thinks her and Nerd might have had it too. Similar symptoms but never got tested so no way to know for sure until they can get tested for antibodies..
The thing is.. for me it wasn't bad. Sometimes it was like a bad cold, but that was maybe 3 bouts of that. I got random fevers here and there. The chronic cough was the most constant, but the cough was not like anything serious. I still kind of have it. Earliest I can place this illness was Valentine's Day (for sure), but I was sick in Jan too that I just attributed to a cold.

There was nothing scary about it at all other than a very long chronic cough (that was so slight I could usually just suppress it until I was alone and get it out).

I think type A rampaged through the US a lot earlier than most people think right now. It's just not that bad compared to type B (Wuhan) or the type c (Europe and NYC).

There is no common cold or influenza that I ever heard of that acts like that.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:12 pm

Fucking tree pollen is giving me shit. Not good for bog roll consumption when I have to keep blowing my nose.
No bug type symptoms though.
Worryingly, the girl who cleans for mum and her fella once a week suspects she might have it. Not going around any more but who knows if she already gave it to them. Fingers crossed that they are OK.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:13 pm

Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:10 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:04 pm

The thing is.. for me it wasn't bad. Sometimes it was like a bad cold, but that was maybe 3 bouts of that. I got random fevers here and there. The chronic cough was the most constant, but the cough was not like anything serious. I still kind of have it. Earliest I can place this illness was Valentine's Day (for sure), but I was sick in Jan too that I just attributed to a cold.

There was nothing scary about it at all other than a very long chronic cough (that was so slight I could usually just suppress it until I was alone and get it out).

I think type A rampaged through the US a lot earlier than most people think right now. It's just not that bad compared to type B (Wuhan) or the type c (Europe and NYC).

There is no common cold or influenza that I ever heard of that acts like that.
Did you lose your sense of smell?