Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:04 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:01 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:58 pm
as your Da seems like a damn good one as well
He wasn't like me

He was relentless, he hit on everything that moved, he just went for it, all the time,

Like he would be hitting on three girls at a party and end up fucking two of them at the same time

I was much more choosy, I wanted a girlfriend not just a lay
All the better, that's two different strategies worth of high level moves to steal in the appropriate situations

It may be a competition but we aren't after the same prize, so giving me a leg up doesn't cut into your NLM at all, or your dad's

While my situation means that some of both of your moves won't work for me, because my situation is different, it's not like there is nothing to learn from either of you on the matter, quite the opposite, I find it quite valuable

If you don't want to tell everyone else, just email me
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:10 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:04 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:58 pm
as your Da seems like a damn good one as well
He wasn't like me

He was relentless, he hit on everything that moved, he just went for it, all the time,

Like he would be hitting on three girls at a party and end up fucking two of them at the same time

All the better, that's two different strategies worth of high level moves to steal in the appropriate situations

It may be a competition but we aren't after the same prize, so giving me a leg up doesn't cut into your NLM at all, or your dad's

While my situation means that some of both of your moves won't work for me, because my situation is different, it's not like there is nothing to learn from either of you on the matter, quite the opposite, I find it quite valuable
I'm just hanging out and shooting the breeze in the locker room

Plus music for my outdoor speakers on my patio

It's been twenty years since I asked a girl for a date, I'm not up to speed on what you are looking at

I think I could pick up now, no problemo, but not younger broads, I don't know them, I'ma Boomer
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:13 pm

It's like the chick who PM's me on the other forum ?

This is not a kid

She's 50

I don't have any time at all for Millennials,

but also vice versa, they don't pay attention to me, I'm like their father's age
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:14 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:10 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:04 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

He wasn't like me

I'm just hanging out and shooting the breeze in the locker room

Plus music for my outdoor speakers on my patio

It's been twenty years since I asked a girl for a date, I'm not up to speed on what you are looking at

I think I could pick up now, no problemo, but not younger broads, I don't know them, I'ma Boomer
Yeah well some things that work on older broads also work on younger broads, just so you know

I do not have the same doubt in your advice giving abilities that you do, and when it's obvious that something won't work as well on certain younger broads, I just won't use it, no big deal

Don't worry about potentially giving me bad advice, I can call audibles, I shoot lasers from eyes, I invented curly fires
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:15 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:14 pm
Yeah well some things that work on older broads also work on younger broads, just so you know
I don't need to know anymore, I'm set for life, home free, niggah,

All I gots to do is walk upstairs and say let's fuck, and that's a done deal
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:17 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:15 pm
StCapps wrote:

Right, but I am not in such a position and could benefit from your wisdom, and your Da's wisdom, so that when I get there, Muh Apollonia gets more of what she wants

So if you want to impart a little more of that to me, I am all ears
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:21 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:17 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:15 pm
StCapps wrote:

Right, but I am not in such a position and could benefit from your wisdom, and your Da's wisdom, so that when I get there, Muh Apollonia gets more of what she wants

So if you want to impart a little more of that to me, I am all ears
I'm here for you, but I don't really think about these things

I can only tell you what happened to me, but honestly, I don't remember as much now

It's been thirty years since I was a youngbuck

Things have blurred in the distance, the only girl I think of other than Mrs Smitty is Shanda

My puppy love wife, my sacred wife, I always wanted a wife, the rest is a bit of a blur now
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:47 pm

For example Helena, the girl who lived uptairs when I moved into this apartment

I ended up dating her for awhile, made her do naughty things for me

I don't remember exactly how I closed that deal

She came down on the first day and started sunning herself right in front of me, in a bikini

Fuck Buddy Bat Signal

By that night we were in the shower together

I have vague snippets of me charming & disarming and her being more than willing

But exactly what I said to get her to fuck me, don't remember,

how exactly we ended up in the shower, don't remember

All I can remember now is the naughty things she did for me, the conversations are gone now

I remember my roommate didn't like it because I was getting laid and he wasn't and me & Helena were noisy
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:20 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:47 pm
I'm here for you, but I don't really think about these things

I can only tell you what happened to me, but honestly, I don't remember as much now

It's been thirty years since I was a youngbuck

Things have blurred in the distance, the only girl I think of other than Mrs Smitty is Shanda

My puppy love wife, my sacred wife, I always wanted a wife, the rest is a bit of a blur now

For example Helena, the girl who lived uptairs when I moved into this apartment

I ended up dating her for awhile, made her do naughty things for me

I don't remember exactly how I closed that deal

She came down on the first day and started sunning herself right in front of me, in a bikini

Fuck Buddy Bat Signal

By that night we were in the shower together

I have vague snippets of me charming & disarming and her being more than willing

But exactly what I said to get her to fuck me, don't remember,

how exactly we ended up in the shower, don't remember

All I can remember now is the naughty things she did for me, the conversations are gone now

I remember my roommate didn't like it because I was getting laid and he wasn't and me & Helena were noisy
S'all good, if you don't remember that much, you've given me plenty already

Besides I had a dream where I was posting on the forum and people were giving me advice on the matter, and apparently dream Nukedog's game is pretty tight lulz

Reminded of few things I wasn't thinking of off the top of my head. So thanks Dream Nukedog, good reminder, my subconscious fed you some good material, cute feet white girls dig it
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:12 am

Vape pen on the fritz, so down to joints only, time to roll them shakers

Roll em' if you got em'
:obscene-smokingjoint:
*yip*