Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:24 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:19 am
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:17 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:09 am
BB Eyes QT sounds promising, laughing & giggling is a real good sign
At the end there I didn't even think I said anything that funny, laughing at things that aren't even funny 9000

Deadly smile, almost as deadly as those eyes. She ain't young enough to be my baby momma, but she is a smokeshow nonetheless

The younger one is cuter and could be that youthful baby momma, but the older one is plenty cute enough, and her personality shines through more, older and bolder
Sounds like fun actually, except for the PPE covering the qt's up
It's like conversing with a chick wearing a burkha. When BB Eyes QT took off the mask and gown, that really got me going, she has such an emotive face, if she has any pictures of her naked in her prime, I may gnaw off all of my appendages.

When I got a look at Petite GND QT's ass, my knees nearly buckled, that ass is fucking perfection, I swear to god, not embellishing at all, like Iggy Azalea has some competition level of bubble butt, about as far from mediocre as it gets in the positive direction
*yip*

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:30 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:24 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:17 am
At the end there I didn't even think I said anything that funny, laughing at things that aren't even funny 9000

Deadly smile, almost as deadly as those eyes. She ain't young enough to be my baby momma, but she is a smokeshow nonetheless

The younger one is cuter and could be that youthful baby momma, but the older one is plenty cute enough, and her personality shines through more, older and bolder
It's like conversing with a chick wearing a burkha. When BB Eyes QT took off the mask and gown, that really got me going, she has such an emotive face, if she has any pictures of her naked in her prime, I may gnaw off all of my appendages.

When I got a look at Petite GND QT ass, my knees nearly buckled, that ass is fucking perfection, I swear to god, not embellishing at all, like Iggy Azalea has some competition level of bubble butt
Preaching to the choir

I got laid last night tho, so I'm not gnawing my arm off

She banged my doors off, which is another reason I didn't think she was sick two hours later

She was reading about you down there in the hot zone, I think that got inside her head

I've stopped her from looking at the news, she streaming reality tv, no news allowed
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:36 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:30 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

When I got a look at Petite GND QT ass, my knees nearly buckled, that ass is fucking perfection, I swear to god, not embellishing at all, like Iggy Azalea has some competition level of bubble butt
Preaching to the choir

She banged my doors off, which is another reason I didn't think she was sick two hours later
Atta boy Smitty, this one is for you

Smitty-48 wrote:She was reading about you down there in the hot zone, I think that got inside her head

I've stopped her from looking at the news, she streaming reality tv, no news allowed
Awwww, Mrs Smitty worried about me, that's so sweet that she cares about me enough to get that worked up about Commie Cooties. Adorable 9000

I feel fucking great though, High As Giraffe Pussy on cuteness, if the Sport Killer attacks my immune system now, it's gotta deal with my body chemistry firing on all cylinders. The joy is strength snowball effect just keeps on rolling, more contagious than Commie Cooties
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:40 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:36 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Preaching to the choir

Awwww, Mrs Smitty worried about me, that's so sweet she cares about me enough to get that worked up about Commie Cooties.
No offense, but I think she's actually worried about me

She just kept going on and on about how if she is sick then I will be sick and then I will die

She's spooked by the JRJ fire too, I'm close to God, it's scaring her

I just broke the spell by saying we've been having tons of sex lately,

So maybe her pill misfired and it's morning sickness ?

Boom. No more COVID panic, whole nother thing to chew on right dair, that stopped the traffic
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:41 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:40 am
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:36 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

Preaching to the choir

Awwww, Mrs Smitty worried about me, that's so sweet she cares about me enough to get that worked up about Commie Cooties.
No offense, but I think she's actually worried about me

She just kept going on and on about how if she is sick then I will be sick and then I will die

She's spooked by the JRJ fire too, I'm close to God, it's scaring her

I just broke the spell by saying we've been having tons of sex lately,

So maybe her pill misfired and it's morning sickness ?

Boom. No more COVID panic, whole nother thing to chew on right dair, that stopped the panic
Still adorable
/shrugs

No offense taken
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:44 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:41 am
Still adorable
She is indeed, it's the Vulcan thing tho, she suppresses emotions, but then it can sneak up on her
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:45 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:44 am
StCapps wrote:
Still adorable
She is indeed, it's the Vulcan thing tho, she suppresses emotions, but then it can sneak up on her
Indeed

Now she's worried about being pregnant, which completely overrode her fear of Commie Cooties, that's some excellent verbal jiu-jitsu, hat tip city
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:48 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:45 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Still adorable
Indeed

Now she's worried about being pregnant, which completely overrode her fear of Commie Cooties, that's some excellent verbal jiu-jitsu, hat tip city
I don't think she is, but we have been going at it like bunnies non stop, so it's plausible

But yeah, using my Perpetual Good Mood ( Jesus ) to keep her spirits up, still operating
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:50 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:48 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Indeed

I don't think she is, but we have been going at it like bunnies non stop, so it's plausible

But yeah, using my Perpetual Good Mood ( Jesus ) to keep her spirits up, still operating
I'm totally going to steal that at some point in the future to short circuit some kind of panic, I just hope I remember that one when the situation warrants it
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:00 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:50 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:48 am
StCapps wrote:
Indeed

I'm totally going to steal that at some point in the future to short circuit some kind of panic, I just hope I remember that one when the situation warrants it
This is the show she's watching, lulz

Nec Aspera Terrent