Happy Warrior FTW
Joy is Strength is true

That's the real toughness

Feeling that flow

Everywhere

Like I say, even my hair is better

Isn't that spooky ?
Spooky in a great way

One of the night nurses I work with started coughing last night, went home an hour early, but before she left she gave me the phone number for COVID Line at public health, because I told her they hadn't tested me yet and she wanted to get tested too, and she even threw in her phone number too

Her phone number is underlined, the public health line number is not
*yip*

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:35 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:29 pm

:BITES FIST:

Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:39 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:35 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:29 pm

:BITES FIST:

I honestly didn't get the sense that she was into me that much, but perhaps I'm underestimating myself. Wasn't really trying because she doesn't have that Nuclear Cute Face, though it's not unattractive or anything, it just doesn't get me hot and bothered. She does look to have a nice bod on her, great ass, tits and birthing hips. She's short and curvy

She has kids, looks somewhere around my age, not sure if she's available, but she just gave me an underlined phone number when she didn't have to, so I'm guessing that's at least a solid possibility
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:43 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:39 pm

I honestly didn't get the sense that she was into me that much, but perhaps I'm underestimating myself. Wasn't really trying because she doesn't have that Nuclear Cute Face, though it's not unattractive or anything, it just doesn't get me hot and bothered. She does look to have a nice bod on her, great ass, tits and birthing hips. She's short and curvy

She has kids, looks somewhere around my age, not sure if she's available, but she just gave me an underlined phone number when she didn't have to, so I'm guessing that's at least a solid possibility
Have to know if she's married

If she's not married, separated/divorced, you go for it

So long as you treat her as a lady, it's no harm no foul, all she will do is turn you down

So long as you are sweet about it, chicks will think it is sweet, even if they decline
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:47 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:43 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:39 pm

Have to know if she's married

If she's not married, separated/divorced, you go for it

So long as you treat her as a lady, it's no harm no foul, all she will do is turn you down

So long as you are sweet about it, chicks will think it is sweet, even if they decline
Yeah and if not available, maybe she has some cute friends, I can work with it either way
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:51 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:47 pm
Yeah and if not available, maybe she has some cute friends, I can work with it either way
I told Dorothy, she's being a Vulcan about it, same as you

Smitty Crockett says just be her friendly acquaintance, if you can get there, you have your recce
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:56 pm

Master Corporal Smitty simply reminds you to carry yourself with a military bearing at all times

No cocky, not arrogant, but supreme confidence

Chin up, shoulders back, easy swagger, plainspoken gunfighter

Don't look at your feet, always look her in the eyes, always focused on those eyes
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:00 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:51 pm
StCapps wrote:

Smitty Crockett says just be her friendly acquaintance, if you can get there, you have your recce
Good call, was planning to play it that way anyway, the Smitty's believing it to be the best course of action reinforces that perception

There is another night nurse aside from Nightshift QT who sometimes works nights watching one of the residents with Commie Cooties, she's quite cute. Petite and short, light brown hair, looks younger than me early-mid twenties, cant get the best sense of what kind of body she has under the gown though. Shy and innocent type, gonna do some recce on that as well
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:03 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:00 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Good call, was planning to play it that way anyway, the Smitty's believing it to be the best course of action reinforces that perception

There is another night nurse aside from Nightshift QT who sometimes works nights watching one of the residents with Commie Cooties, she's quite cute. Petite and short, light brown hair, looks younger than me early-mid twenties, cant get the best sense of what kind of body she has under the gown though. Shy and innocent type, gonna do some recce on that as well
Back when I was Smitty Crockett in his prime, I just picked up with my eyes

I was always aware of girls watching me, just looked past them as I scanned

Then whichever one I thought was the qt, I would just smile at her with my eyes

You'll know instantly if she :blushes:

Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:06 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:03 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:00 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

Back when I was Smitty Crockett in his prime, I just picked up with my eyes

I was always aware of girls watching me, just looked past them as I scanned

Then whichever one I thought was the qt, I would just smile at her with my eyes

You'll know instantly if she :blushes:

The cute petite short one seems to be taking more of a shining to me lately, hard to tell if she's blushing with a mask on, but if I had to guess, I think I got the heart fluttering at least a little

If she available, it's saddle up time, she is cuter than original nightshift qt in the looks department, but personality wise Nightshift QT has the edge, easier to talk too, outgoing instead of shy, not that there is anything wrong with shy, it just requires more effort on my part
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*