SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:47 pm
InB4 Capps tells me I have TDS.
This guy is a fucking moron.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... wsource=cl
Chaos is a ladder is the whole point of Trump

Bull in a China Shop is a feature not a bug

It's not like we require his services just to shelter in place in the districts

In Canada it's all about the provinces, in America it's all about the states, this is not a war for federal troops

Can't fight a virus with F-22 Raptors, so the CinC of the Pentagon is not actually that relevant
Indeed, yet he’s managed to authorize the treasury to authorize the fed to debase our currency by a factor of 3.
Who cares ?

You're living with a baby momma and you don't even love her

Take control of your own life, worry about the Fed after
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:27 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:47 pm
InB4 Capps tells me I have TDS.
This guy is a fucking moron.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... wsource=cl
Someone needs to explain to him that antibiotics don't kill viruses. They are designed to kill bacterial pathogens.
Maybe if they write it in crayon in big letters but small words he'll get it eventually. Pictures may help.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:29 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:52 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:47 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:52 pm

Chaos is a ladder is the whole point of Trump

Bull in a China Shop is a feature not a bug

It's not like we require his services just to shelter in place in the districts

In Canada it's all about the provinces, in America it's all about the states, this is not a war for federal troops

Can't fight a virus with F-22 Raptors, so the CinC of the Pentagon is not actually that relevant
Indeed, yet he’s managed to authorize the treasury to authorize the fed to debase our currency by a factor of 3.
Who cares ?

My life is fully within my control. I just want to live with my kids more than I want to mess with women.

You should care because a second Depression will take you right down with the rest of us. The only way to thrive is to start ones own business - which I am working on now.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:37 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:29 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:47 pm

Who cares ?

My life is fully within my control. I just want to live with my kids more than I want to mess with women.

You should care because a second Depression will take you right down with the rest of us. The only way to thrive is to start ones own business - which I am working on now.
You said you gotta baby momma knocked up, and now she's got you by the balls

Then you just gave away what all your doomsday talk is about

Your life is a disaster area, you try to escape that by projecting as everybody is screwed just like you

Not really tho, I'm living the good life, sucks to be you, who knew ?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:39 pm

Trump may not be able to do much to help but he sure seems to be doing all he can to hinder. He's in such an unseemly hurry to restart the economy that he could be responsible for a lot of unnecessary deaths if he gets his way.
It took him more than a month to stop downplaying the seriousness of the bug while he sat back on his laurels after taking credit for the airlines refusing to continue flights to China.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:41 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:39 pm
Trump may not be able to do much to help but he sure seems to be doing all he can to hinder. He's in such an unseemly hurry to restart the economy that he could be responsible for a lot of unnecessary deaths if he gets his way.
It took him more than a month to stop downplaying the seriousness of the bug while he sat back on his laurels after taking credit for the airlines refusing to continue flights to China.
Good thing we got you to tell us all about it, because they never say that shit in the liberal media

TDS much ?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:42 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:37 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Who cares ?

Your life is a disaster area, you try to escape that by projecting as everybody is screwed just like you

Criticising a man for doing what he thinks is best for his children is a low blow Smitty.
Frankly, I'm disappointed, you're better than that.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:43 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:41 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:39 pm
Good thing we got you to tell us all about it, because they never say that shit in the liberal media

TDS much ?
It's a thankless task around here but someone has to do it.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:43 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:42 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:37 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Criticising a man for doing what he thinks is best for his children is a low blow Smitty.
Frankly, I'm disappointed, you're better than that.
He's wants to tell me how I am screwed ?

Let him take his licks, he goes cruising for a bruising, let him hoist himself on his own petard
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:46 pm

What are you, his mom ?
Nec Aspera Terrent