SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

heydaralon

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by heydaralon » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:44 am

I'm just grateful that whatever else is going on in the world, we can all be here on this forum. And that we are all Christians. I may not always agree with Monte or SF or Capps, but we all can read our Bibles today and agree upon that. If Monte wasn't a Christian I would be super pissed tbh, especially today, but he is so its a moot point.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:48 am

America is a religion

God fearing people

Big country living

John Rambo Jesus knows

Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:53 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:44 am
I'm just grateful that whatever else is going on in the world, we can all be here on this forum. And that we are all Christians. I may not always agree with Monte or SF or Capps, but we all can read our Bibles today and agree upon that. If Monte wasn't a Christian I would be super pissed tbh, especially today, but he is so its a moot point.
Christened a Catholic and raised as a Church of England Protestant.
I worship Gaia out of choice.
I like Easter though, chocolate eggs, Easter bunnies and nailing trouble making Jews to crosses. What's not to like?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:56 am

Some trouble making Jews are cooler than others

John Rambo Jesus Knows
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:57 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:53 am
heydaralon wrote:
I like Easter though, chocolate eggs, Easter bunnies and nailing trouble making Jews to crosses. What's not to like?
I guess Church of England counts... I will let it slide today being a religious holiday and all, but consider converting to full blown Protestantism if you get the chance. Trust me on this one. Not that I've been to church in 10 years or anything, but still...
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:28 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:57 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:53 am
heydaralon wrote:
I guess Church of England counts... I will let it slide today being a religious holiday and all, but consider converting to full blown Protestantism if you get the chance. Trust me on this one. Not that I've been to church in 10 years or anything, but still...
Church of England Protestantism is the real deal. It's what sets us apart from those damned Papists on the Continent.
I love a good church, you can't swing a cat around here without hitting a medieval church. We even have a few round towered Saxon examples dating back to before the Norman invasion and just after.
We have a thatched church with a unique separate round tower just down the road in Bramfield. The tower contains 5 bells with 3 dating from 1440. Half a century before Columbus set sail.

It's just the sermons I have no time for.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:34 pm

Just been chatting with Kath over on PF.com.
She thinks her and Nerd got the bug or something very like it early on so they've been self isolating for over 5 weeks now and she's getting a little stir crazy. Seems to be in good spirits though.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:00 pm

I’m somewhere between a Steve and a Mary. Feeling good for now.

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/obser ... ps-driver/
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:14 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:18 pm
If I don't pass out asleep after :snuggles: I'll check back in to see how Capps is doing

Essential Worker

Gordie knows

Job jail update

Three residents have died now, 22 residents and 12 workers are infected

Also running low on masks tonight, fucking hell, thank JRJ I have a face shield

Not great, Bob!
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:26 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:14 pm

Job jail update

Three residents have died now, 22 residents and 12 workers are infected

Also running low on masks tonight, fucking hell, thank JRJ I have a face shield

Not great, Bob!
I don't get why they aren't testing everybody, you should have a right to a test

Don't hesitate to put your foot down and make demands, all they can do is fire you if they don't like it
Nec Aspera Terrent