SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

StCapps

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:35 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:32 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:30 am
Well there are a few civvies you do get along with, that I can think of off the top of my head, some of which wouldn't consider your aggression in bad form, knowing you as well as they do

They also wouldn't start a fight with you just because your are good with women and it rubs them the wrong way, at this point you aren't going to be going after their women anyway
I don't need friends, I got a wife and dogs

If someone wants to be my friend, I offer the open palm, but I make no apologies for being me

Wendel Clark is my hero

I don't need friends either, even without a wife or dogs, though a wife would be nice, and if the future wife ends up being really into dogs, I'm certainly not opposed to them, dogs are dope, even though I prefer cats

I make no apologies for being me either, my dad's hero is Wendel Clark, I know exactly where you are coming from, and Wendel is cool with me
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:37 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:35 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:30 am
Well there are a few civvies you do get along with, that I can think of off the top of my head, some of which wouldn't consider your aggression in bad form, knowing you as well as they do

They also wouldn't start a fight with you just because your are good with women and it rubs them the wrong way, at this point you aren't going to be going after their women anyway

If someone wants to be my friend, I offer the open palm, but I make no apologies for being me

Wendel Clark is my hero

I don't need friends either, even without a wife or dogs, though a wife would be nice, and the wife ends up being really into dogs, I'm certainly not opposed to them, even though I prefer cats

I make no apologies for being me either, my dad's hero is Wendel Clark, I know exactly where you are coming from
In your case, you are more than a friend, you're a brother

Made Guy

Corso Italia
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:42 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:37 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Wendel Clark is my hero

I don't need friends either, even without a wife or dogs, though a wife would be nice, and the wife ends up being really into dogs, I'm certainly not opposed to them, even though I prefer cats

I make no apologies for being me either, my dad's hero is Wendel Clark, I know exactly where you are coming from
In your case, you are more than a friend, you're a brother

Made Guy

Corso Italia
Indeed, we may not be blood related, but you're a brother to me

Before I met you, I only had a younger brother, now I have an older brother, now it's like I'm a middle child, even though you never met my family, hehe
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:43 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:42 am
Indeed, we may not be blood related, but you're a brother to me

Before I met you, I only had a younger brother, now I have an older brother, now it's like I'm a middle child, even though you never met my family, hehe
I'm not into friends

I have brothers & lovers

Tho I don't even speak to my blood brothers, to an infantryman, brother is not about blood
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:50 am

It's like when my Da died, my blood brothers said things at me that you can never take back

Well, maybe you can take it back in Millennial Faggot World

But you can't un-ring that bell in infantry world

So they are dead to me

Omerta
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:57 am

StCapps wrote:
dogs are dope, even though I prefer cats
Finally, something I can wholeheartedly agree with you on.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:02 am

I had cats growing up, I have dogs now

I have nothing against cats, but they are just tiny killing machines, they don't care about you

Whereas a Labrador Retriever is like a four year old child who never grows up
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:05 am

Just started raining, thunder and lightning too but no wind.
It's actually quite nice, we've not had a drop of rain in about 3 weeks and after another hot day it's kinda nice to freshen the air a bit.

Wow, that was a big flash of lightning, judging by the delay to the thunder I'd guess that it's only 2 or 3 miles away.
Not going to get another lovely sunset tonight with the clouds rolling in.
Happy enough to have a lightning show instead though.
All praise be to Gaia.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:07 am

It was cold and grey earlier, but now the sun is burning through and it's warm again :fist pump:
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:12 am

Still no signs the COVID wave has hit here yet

Still the same number of reported cases, 64, with 9 dead, mostly in the old folks home

Out here in the country, I think the lock down is working, hard to catch anything in a ghost town
Nec Aspera Terrent