SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:46 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:41 am
wanted to not watch HBO chick stuff because Mrs Smitty doesn't want to, you can watch it somewhere instead not watching it all

What are you afraid Mrs Smitty is going to raid your den if you can access CraveTV down there or something?
I just don't want her hanging out down here,

I bought her the tv upstairs so she would watch her own tv and not come down here

where I am on the internet watching sports and listening to music

Once in awhile I invite her down for a movie night

But now movie night has moved upstairs, so no need for any chick action down here at all

This is my den, set up for me, and specially designed to keep chicks at bay
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:48 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:46 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:41 am
wanted to not watch HBO chick stuff because Mrs Smitty doesn't want to, you can watch it somewhere instead not watching it all

What are you afraid Mrs Smitty is going to raid your den if you can access CraveTV down there or something?
I just don't want her hanging out down here,

I bought her the tv upstairs so she would watch her own tv and not come down here

where I am on the internet watching sports and listening to music

Once in awhile I invite her down for a movie night

But now movie night has moved upstairs, so no need for any chick action down here at all

This is my den, set up for me, and specially designed to keep chicks at bay
Why would you have to move movie night to your den if you watch even a single episode of an HBO show in your den? You moved movie night upstairs despite the ability to watch in your den for instance, and that is working out great.

I get that you dont want her hanging out down there, but not seeing how having any access to crave is going to ruin everything, you seem a little paranoid there, I don't see how that changes literally anything in your marriage, at all
/shrugs
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:52 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:48 am
Why would you have to move movie night to your den if you watch even a single episode of an HBO show in your den?

Not seeing how that is going to happen, you seem a little paranoid there, I don't see how that changes literally anything in your marriage, at all
/shrugs
Yeah, well, when you get married you'll understand

My advice on that is when you buy a house, buy one which is designed so you have your own area

A wife free zone

One which is a pain in the ass for her, so she goes back upstairs to her area, willingly
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:55 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:52 am
StCapps wrote:
Why would you have to move movie night to your den if you watch even a single episode of an HBO show in your den?

Not seeing how that is going to happen, you seem a little paranoid there, I don't see how that changes literally anything in your marriage, at all
/shrugs

My advice on that is when you buy a house, buy one which is designed so you have your own area

A wife free zone

One which is a pain in the ass for her, so she goes back upstairs to her area, willingly
I get you don't want her hanging out in your den, but I don't see how having access to Crave TV changes that at all, anymore than having access to Netflix in your den changes that.

You are arguing against a strawman that doesn't get you want your own personal space, but real Capps understand perfectly, he just doesn't get how CraveTV in the den is some magical marriage ruining gamechanger where you can no longer keep her from hanging in the den when you dont want her to, I don't see how that is effected at all, walk me through that, I don't get it
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:58 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:55 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:52 am
StCapps wrote:

/shrugs

A wife free zone

I get you don't want her hanging out in your den, but I don't see how having access to Crave TV changes that at all, anymore than having access to Netflix in your den changes that.

You are arguing against a strawman that doesn't get you want your own personal space, but real Capps understand perfectly, he just doesn't get how CraveTV in the den is some magical marriage ruining gamechanger where you can no longer keep her from hanging in the den when you dont want her to
I have it the way I like it, I did not ask for you recommendations on how to set up my den

Again, I don't even like HBO, I don't want it down here in my area, I'm not going to watch it down here

The trick to a successful marriage is the Two Solitudes, HBO is chick world upstairs, in this house here

In your house with your wife, you can run it your way, knock yourself out
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:00 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:58 am
I have it the way I like it, I did not ask for you recommendations on how to set up my den
Wants to keep arguing with the strawman and blame the real Capps for what this idiot strawman is saying

Stubborn Old Man 9000

Cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug, it reduces reading comprehension significantly in your case apparently
/shrugs
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:01 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:00 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wants to keep arguing with the strawman and blame the real Capps for what this idiot strawman is saying

Stubborn Old Man 9000

Cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug
You keep trying to get me to watch HBO down here,

fool's errand, don't brame me, roundeye
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:02 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:01 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Stubborn Old Man 9000

I only suggested watching it, when Mrs Smitty doesn't want to watch what you are watching and you still want to watch it

Strawman Capps is saying something very different, but I ain't him.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:04 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:02 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Stubborn Old Man 9000

I only suggested watching it, when Mrs Smitty doesn't want to watch what you are watching

Strawman Capps is saying something very different, but I ain't him
This is an HBO free zone because it is a chick free zone

If I bring things like HBO down here, chicks shall follow

The den is set up to drive chicks away
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:06 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:04 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:02 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

I only suggested watching it, when Mrs Smitty doesn't want to watch what you are watching

Strawman Capps is saying something very different, but I ain't him
This is an HBO free zone because it is a chick free zone

If I bring things like HBO down here, chicks shall follow

The den is set up to drive chicks away
It won't bring the chicks down if they don't like what you are watching, anymore than Netflix brings them down when you are watching something they don't like

Why does HBO magically destroy your marriage set up, when not everything on it something your wife wants to watch?
*yip*