Wuhan flu is actually very fake and gay

doc_loliday

Re: Wuhan flu is actually very fake and gay

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:22 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:15 am
Brits & Canadians have America Derangement Syndrome, the media is their own window to the republic

I guess they have an excuse for their ignorance. I hear people in the US screaming about the same thing and I'm thinking "hey dude, you've never even seen a gun, why you so mad about them?"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:23 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:22 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Brits & Canadians have America Derangement Syndrome, the media is their own window to the republic

I guess they have an excuse for their ignorance. I hear people in the US screaming about the same thing and I'm thinking "hey dude, you've never even seen a gun, why you so mad about them?"
I live in the sweet spot between, American father, Canadian mother, best of both worlds
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:23 am

The US is one of my "Looking Good" countries. The women there can't get enough of me. Has anyone else had that reaction? You are used to women reacting in a certain way to you and then you go to another country and suddenly you are turning heads and women start fiddling with their hair and licking their lips, pupils dilated.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:25 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:23 am
I live in the sweet spot between, American father, Canadian mother, best of both worlds
I guess it was meant to be.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:26 am

Hastur wrote:
The US is one of my "Looking Good" countries. The women there can't get enough of me. Has anyone else had that reaction? You are used to women reacting in a certain way to you and then you go to another country and suddenly you are turning heads and women start fiddling with their hair and licking their lips, pupils dilated.
Maybe its that accent that drives them wild.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:27 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:13 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:04 am
doc_loliday wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:25 am

Might as well come to America and find a girl. I mean you talk like you hate America, but deep down you love it. Sounds like the basis for solid relationship.
No thanks.
No offense but,
too many fucking guns.
None taken, but you could probably live in America your whole life and never see a gun if you didn't want to.
I might like one of those places.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:27 am

Hastur wrote:
Totally, picking up is actually like pulling teeth in priggish Canada, overseas it was like falling off a truck

In the UK I was king, birds literally dragging me on to the dance floor
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:29 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:25 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
I guess it was meant to be.

America first

As without America, there is no free world

Canada is simply our protectorate

I remain behind the Iron Curtain here, in Foreign Internal Defense

De Oppresso Liber

Nec Aspera Terrent

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:31 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:27 am
I might like one of those places.
That's most of America. I known there are some places where open carry is legal, but outside of camping, shooting range, or a gun store, I don't think I ever seen a gun in my public in my entire life. Not that it would bother me; open carry from sea to shining sea is something I hope I live to see.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:40 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:22 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

I think it's just the lack of shootings that makes me prefer places where owning a gun is a privilege, not a right.
It's what you get used to I suppose.
There are places I'd like to see in the US but I don't think I'd want to live there.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.