Post by StCapps » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:56 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:53 am
StCapps wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:25 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:19 am
How do they get to the HEG venue?
Plane. They certainly aren't going to walk or drive from America.
How will they do that under curfew? It's hardly essential employment?
It's in Moscow. The Russians are not overreacting to Coronavirus with massive economic shutdowns. If most countries are in a panic, the UFC will simply find a country who isn't and put the fights on there for their big PPVs, because they're cool like that.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Re: An apology

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:18 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:56 am
Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:25 am
Plane. They certainly aren't going to walk or drive from America.
It's in Moscow. The Russians are not overreacting to Coronavirus with massive economic shutdowns. If most countries are in a panic, the UFC will simply find a country who isn't and put the fights on there for their big PPVs, because they're cool like that.
How do you get out of America though and if you do, how do you get back in?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:20 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:18 am
StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

You fly out, and then you fly back in.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:26 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:20 am
Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:
So you ignore the clampdown and hope the F35's don't force you to land your private jet?
Anyone leaving their country right now deserves to be stranded abroad unless they are in an essential industry such as medical research.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:30 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:26 am
StCapps wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:20 am
Montegriffo wrote:

So you ignore the clampdown and hope the F35's don't force you to land your private jet?
Anyone leaving their country right now deserves to be stranded abroad unless they are in an essential industry such as medical research.
The US government is not going to stand in the UFC's way, Trump wants this fight to happen and he's not going to prevent them from leaving or coming back. What you think they deserve is irrelevant SIFCLF, no one asked you, and no one cares what you think.
*yip*

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:54 am

Image Image

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:56 am

Maybe they'll travel by Trebuchet, then maybe Monte will shut the fuck up.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:52 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:54 am
Image Image
Good luck building a cannon in the post-industrial world.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:46 am

Update on my current status in the law enforcement realm.

I'm currently located in our training area and shoot house. I'm in the back room of the shoot house with two training dummies sitting in chairs around a small round table, which I decorated with a fake plant. Currently Zoom meeting with my counterparts at the main HQ, basically goofing off.

We've split our department in two so that if one person gets it, we'll still have command staff available. Our city has closed bars and restaurants, and no gatherings more than 10 people.

At home we have plenty of groceries to last for the next week or two before we have to get more. Again, my main concern is the incoming birth of my next child, and how that will look with us going to the hospital. Absolute worse case scenario, I'm pretty sure the department would arm us.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:20 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:46 am
Update on my current status in the law enforcement realm.

I'm currently located in our training area and shoot house. I'm in the back room of the shoot house with two training dummies sitting in chairs around a small round table, which I decorated with a fake plant. Currently Zoom meeting with my counterparts at the main HQ, basically goofing off.

We've split our department in two so that if one person gets it, we'll still have command staff available. Our city has closed bars and restaurants, and no gatherings more than 10 people.

At home we have plenty of groceries to last for the next week or two before we have to get more. Again, my main concern is the incoming birth of my next child, and how that will look with us going to the hospital. Absolute worse case scenario, I'm pretty sure the department would arm us.
I have another friend with a baby on the way. I advised them to start researching water birth, and midwife training.

You don’t want to be anywhere near a hospital soon.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0