An apology

Montegriffo

Re: An apology

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:55 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:36 am
Now that this COVID-19 is happening I think I will probably die alone and unloved.
Yeah. In Smitty's basement if he's not careful.

Mind you, working in a grocer's shop you'll be able to get all the poon you want for a bar of chocolate and some nylons within a couple of weeks.
You're just not thinking this through, there's a war on you know.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:58 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:55 am
heydaralon wrote:
Now that this COVID-19 is happening I think I will probably die alone and unloved.
Nope. This is a split level bungalow

My basement is fully furnished, the basement is my territory, the Mess

The upstairs opens on to my deck

My office opens through the glass doors to the part of my patio under my deck, outdoor room
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:01 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:58 am
Montegriffo wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

My office opens through the glass doors to the part of my patio under my deck, outdoor room
Sounds like a dope set up.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:01 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:30 am
Fife wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:49 am

I don't personally know about war sex, but there was plenty of drawers had back in '85 to Afterburner.

Viral protocol was rather loose then. :goteam: :drunk:
Mmm 1985, I was at the height of my tartery working in a dockside canteen for the workers in Felixstowe. I had 3 different girls from work including the manageress. Two of them weren't even single but I was immoral, young dumb and full of cum. Them dockers were big guys too, I'd have been beaten to a pulp if I'd got caught out.
Wasn't even a war on but the boyfriends were working all the overtime they could get at time and a half and leaving their girlfriends bored and frustrated at home. What was I supposed to do? In a way, I was providing a public service.
They should have given me a medal.
I never rubbed another mans rhubarb, but I did take women from them, I just did it right out in the open

It did result in fights, but I was all about fighting back then, so I didn't mind

The Austrian chick was the only one I banged without her boyfriend knowing, but they were broken up when I did

I'm the one who told her to go back to her man, I sent her back, with my compliments
Oh, I wasn't interested in stealing their rides, I just wanted to take them out for a spin while they were at work. Keys back where I found them and any incriminating splash marks wiped off before they went home.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:04 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:01 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

The dopest

My house is not that big, I didn't want a McMansion, just more house to clean

My property is huge, and it's landscaped, it's fancy, but my house itself is rather modest and middle class

It's just really well designed, so it feels much bigger than it is
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:06 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:01 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

I've had way better setups than that, both in Counter Strike and irl. Counter Strike crackhouse loadout is not bad the CT one is better you just gotta fight to get inside. One house I lived had a carpeted kitchen. How is that for luxury? It was my grandfather's house that I lived in after he died. Best living setup I've had ever.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:12 am

Mrs Smitty just keeps waiting on me hand & foot

She's got nothing to do but work out, clean the house & pamper me

She's keeps bringing me snacks at my desk

The latest is grilled portobello mushroom with spinach feta filling & balsamic glaze

Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:32 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:06 am
It was my grandfather's house that I lived in after he died. Best living setup I've had ever.
For all intents and purposes my father gave me this house, by willing me his house in Toronto

He was no handyman, he was a rock n' roller, so his house was run down, falling apart

And still there was an eleven way bidding war and I sold it for four times what I paid for this house

This house was owned by this old couple who maintained it meticulously, like OCD

My home inspector is a home builder, and he's been doing it for decades, so he's like an Operator

So when he inspects, it's down to the brass tacks, and even couldn't find anything wrong with it.

Take the money and run, move to the boonies before the war starts
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:37 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:12 am
Mrs Smitty just keeps waiting on me hand & foot

She's got nothing to do but work out, clean the house & pamper me

She's keeps bringing me snacks at my desk

The latest is grilled portobello mushroom with spinach feta filling & balsamic glaze

Sounds nice, no flesh in sight.
No problem with eating the perishables while they're still fresh but a gentle reminder that rationing is in effect and there's a war on don't you know.
I'm off to collect a bit of firewood and then I'm making some bread for the farmers. Got to keep the food providers well fed, I'm hoping the land girls will turn up any day now to help with the war effort.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:39 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:37 am

Sounds nice, no flesh in sight.
No problem with eating the perishables while they're still fresh but a gentle reminder that rationing is in effect and there's a war on don't you know.
I'm off to collect a bit of firewood and then I'm making some bread for the farmers. Got to keep the food providers well fed, I'm hoping the land girls will turn up any day now to help with the war effort.
All the shortages are down in Toronto where the immigrants are panic buying like locusts

Out here in farm country, there are no shortages at all
Nec Aspera Terrent