Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:14 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:02 am
Fife wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:49 am

I don't personally know about war sex
Well, it's like the night before you deploy is the last sex you'll ever have

Then the night you return from deployment, is like the first sex you ever had
Got it. I guess the closest I came to that was the night before my then-gf shipped out to hippie-dippie art college in Florida. Haven't seen her since, but that was a wild night.
It's like on my most dangerous deployment, nothing happened to me, it was boring af

There were a couple Mexican Standoffs, but they didn't escalate into a TIC

But then my roommate got shot in an ambush, seven times with an AK47

That's when my girlfriend started freaking out

When I got back, It was like I just got back from World War Two

We pulled up in the busses, and I saw her standing there, dolled up, to the nines.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Re: An apology

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:16 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:50 am
This is the most convenient war ever

I am in the danger in terms of the virus, but it's not radioactive fallout

Meanwhile everything else is going my way

Even the maximum lock down in Europe will not crimp my style

The shelter in place orders are only to stay off the streets

My back gate goes right to the river and woods, no need to go out the front door at all
Do you have some kind of garden shed or something I can kick it in while this Corona BS blows over? I can wire 24 toilet paper rolls into your Cayman Island account by midnight. I'll make you a rich man Smits if you hook it up for me with the shed.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:22 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:16 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

My back gate goes right to the river and woods, no need to go out the front door at all
Do you have some kind of garden shed or something I can kick it in while this Corona BS blows over? I can wire 24 toilet paper rolls into your Cayman Island account by midnight. I'll make you a rich man Smits if you hook it up for me with the shed.
I'm already a rich man with two guest bedrooms, but the border is closed, you can't get across
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:24 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:22 am
heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:16 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

I'm already a rich man with two guest bedrooms, but the border is closed, you can't get across
36 rolls. Of course, any border guard payoffs need to come out of your end. Think it over, and consider the fact that I work in a grocery store. I can get all the toilet paper. All of it.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:28 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:24 am
36 rolls. Of course, any border guard payoffs need to come out of your end. Think it over, and consider the fact that I work in a grocery store. I can get all the toilet paper. All of it.
I still have right of return to the USA, but you cannot get into Canada

Confederacy which won the war and lived to tell the tale

Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:30 am

Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:33 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:28 am

I might finally get around to reading that Keith Richards autobiography which is sitting on the shelf covered in dust.
War sex is the best sex

Torrid, desperate, animal lust survival instinct ftw

I don't personally know about war sex, but there was plenty of drawers had back in '85 to Afterburner.

Viral protocol was rather loose then. :goteam: :drunk:
Mmm 1985, I was at the height of my tartery working in a dockside canteen for the workers in Felixstowe. I had 3 different girls from work including the manageress. Two of them weren't even single but I was immoral, young dumb and full of cum. Them dockers were big guys too, I'd have been beaten to a pulp if I'd got caught out.
Wasn't even a war on but the boyfriends were working all the overtime they could get at time and a half and leaving their girlfriends bored and frustrated at home. What was I supposed to do? In a way, I was providing a public service.
They should have given me a medal.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:36 am

I've never kissed a girl or even talked to one. Now that this COVID-19 is happening I think I will probably die alone and unloved. I have had sex before though. More than once in fact with some fitness instagram thots and international business women who were classy as hell.

The problem is, that I can't think of any good pick up lines. I bought a pink SARS mask and pink neoprene gloves (peacocking) and I have tried negging them. So I'll say, "Are you a model? I meant a hand model your grandparents probably had organ failure, cunt." I've got some other PUA openers that have not worked so far, but I think this virus is turning a lot of girls into stuckup bitches. I have tried using the seduction methods I've learned at bars, but this was after they closed so I was just talking to myself outside the empty bar with the streets being emptied in either direction.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:36 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:30 am
Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:33 am

War sex is the best sex

Torrid, desperate, animal lust survival instinct ftw

I don't personally know about war sex, but there was plenty of drawers had back in '85 to Afterburner.

Viral protocol was rather loose then. :goteam: :drunk:
Mmm 1985, I was at the height of my tartery working in a dockside canteen for the workers in Felixstowe. I had 3 different girls from work including the manageress. Two of them weren't even single but I was immoral, young dumb and full of cum. Them dockers were big guys too, I'd have been beaten to a pulp if I'd got caught out.
Wasn't even a war on but the boyfriends were working all the overtime they could get at time and a half and leaving their girlfriends bored and frustrated at home. What was I supposed to do? In a way, I was providing a public service.
They should have given me a medal.
I never rubbed another mans rhubarb, but I did take women from them, I just did it right out in the open

It did result in fights, but I was all about fighting back then, so I didn't mind

The Austrian chick was the only one I banged without her boyfriend knowing, but they were broken up when I did

I'm the one who told her to go back to her man, I sent her back, with my compliments
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:44 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:36 am
I've never kissed a girl or even talked to one. Now that this COVID-19 is happening I think I will probably die alone and unloved.
tru
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:50 am

It's like my mom was dating this Australian guy before she met my Da

My Da wanted her like a dog wants a bone

The Australian guy was hot too, he was a swimmer, lean & mean & Australian

So technically, my Da shouldn't have had a chance

But in the end, my mother was not moving to Australia, too hot

Then Captain America was waiting in the wings

Every man for himself when chicks are on the line