Sensible Shoes Klobachar - OUT - Karens now for Biden
No votes
Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

SuburbanFarmer

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:56 pm

We added some jobs (probably fewer than new workers, but ok, and wages just barely beat inflation. Boom times indeed.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:32 pm

Looks like Mayor Cheat is set to win Nevada too.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/02/ ... da-either/

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:17 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:32 pm
Looks like Mayor Cheat is set to win Nevada too.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/02/ ... da-either/
He was a punk
She did ballet
What more can I say?
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:36 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:56 pm
We added some jobs (probably fewer than new workers, but ok, and wages just barely beat inflation. Boom times indeed.
What would make you happy?

You always think America is about to collapse. I am guilty of this quite a bit too, but something to consider is that whatever numbers/graphs/proof is presented, Zero Hedge will always say (and has been for years) that they are wrong and that the end is near. I read a book about a UFO cult written by a psychologist back in the day. The cult leader said that the world would end at a certain time. When the world didn't end, it did not shake their faith. Rather they doubled down. To me, that seems like what Zero Hedge and similar constituents want. There are dogmatic Trumpists and SJWs that think everything will work in their favor. But it seems equally perverse to just want things to take a nosedive just to be vindicated.

Eventually, the economy will go to shit, but this is not indicative of Zero Hedge's unique perspective. Undergrad economists are aware of the boom/bust cycle.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:42 pm

The only time Zero Hedge is even on my radar is if the topic somehow aligns interests of Americans and the Russian government. Otherwise.. lol. The guy literally works for the FSB.

For months when SF posted this shit, I would reply with a photo of the guy who wrote the article he posted, in his Russian uniform. I don't think SF ever got the joke.

https://www.accredited-times.com/2017/1 ... ian-agent/

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:09 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:36 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:56 pm
What would make you happy?

You always think America is about to collapse. I am guilty of this quite a bit too, but something to consider is that whatever numbers/graphs/proof is presented, Zero Hedge will always say (and has been for years) that they are wrong and that the end is near. I read a book about a UFO cult written by a psychologist back in the day. The cult leader said that the world would end at a certain time. When the world didn't end, it did not shake their faith. Rather they doubled down. To me, that seems like what Zero Hedge and similar constituents want. There are dogmatic Trumpists and SJWs that think everything will work in their favor. But it seems equally perverse to just want things to take a nosedive just to be vindicated.

Eventually, the economy will go to shit, but this is not indicative of Zero Hedge's unique perspective. Undergrad economists are aware of the boom/bust cycle.
Honestly, I’m not looking forward to any sort of collapse. My priority is seeing through bullshit, and attempting to be prepared.

I can’t stand the constant drumbeat about them greatest economy ever’, because I know it’s false. It’s doctored numbers, insane levels of money printing, and propaganda, while the elites siphon off all the wealth they can hoard. I give absolutely zero fucks about political affiliation - I just hate the swamp/the elites/the game/whatever.

Similarly, I was among the first to recognize the Coronavirus threat. Not because I’m paranoid, but because I noticed the absurd overreaction of the elites in response to it. They knew it was serious right from the beginning.

Now they’ve put 400 million people on house arrest. You can choose to believe that they’re just being REALLY FUCKING CAREFUL because 300 people died, or you can realize that they’re full of shit (as always), and this thing is the next Spanish Flu. Even more, you can be pretty sure that it’s a bio weapon that the idiots released upon the world.

My motive is not to watch the world burn. It’s to point out the sparks, and hopefully save a few of us from annihilation.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:46 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:53 am
clubgop wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:13 pm
Biden is mortally wounded. That "just wait for Super Tuesday shit" doesnt work especially since you got Bloomberg spending millions with the same strategy. Impeachment has hurt Biden a lot. His negatives are up and a 5 point dip in a 4 or 5 person race isn't a fluctuation it's damn near a free fall.
Except Biden has 44% of the black vote. He's going to win South Carolina and he could very well win Nevada. 10 out of the last 11 Dem nominations have been won by the candidate who won the southern black vote.
Polling said he got a shot in SC and one other southern state but Bernie has the rest. Those could split that vote and if they do, Bernie smash.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:04 pm

Now they’ve put 400 million people on house arrest. You can choose to believe that they’re just being REALLY FUCKING CAREFUL because 300 people died, or you can realize that they’re full of shit (as always), and this thing is the next Spanish Flu. Even more, you can be pretty sure that it’s a bio weapon that the idiots released upon the world.
SIFCLF screenplay. You can believe all that stuff or you can realize China west of the coastal cities is a third world dictatorship capable of an outbreak like this all by itself. The bio weapon part is also pretty dumb this is like claiming TB is a bio weapon.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:15 pm

Capp's Biden antics will probably never be forgotten. :lol:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:19 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:15 pm
Capp's Biden antics will probably never be forgotten. :lol:
Not sure why he got so invested.