Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

StCapps

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by StCapps » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:53 am

clubgop wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:13 pm
Biden is mortally wounded. That "just wait for Super Tuesday shit" doesnt work especially since you got Bloomberg spending millions with the same strategy. Impeachment has hurt Biden a lot. His negatives are up and a 5 point dip in a 4 or 5 person race isn't a fluctuation it's damn near a free fall.
Except Biden has 44% of the black vote. He's going to win South Carolina and he could very well win Nevada. 10 out of the last 11 Dem nominations have been won by the candidate who won the southern black vote.
*yip*

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:32 am

If the Democrats hadn't been so intent on impeaching Trump, or if they had any real reason to do so, then this Ukraine call would never have become a thing and the vast majority of Americans would never even know about the Biden's shady Ukraine setup. They killed off the establishments chosen one by bringing this all to light with the impeachment.

Maybe this was AOCs nefarious plot all along. She played Pelosi and the other old-timers by getting them to bite on impeachment using Ukraine. As a result, Biden goes down and leaves Bernie with one less competitor.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:50 am

Hastur wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:55 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:39 pm

Shenanigans.
Poor Jimmy, pining for class consciousness in America. He's 100 years too late trying to get the last revolution going again. He's part of the current revolution, the digital one, and he doesn't even realize it.
Yeah, I definitely feel for him.

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see
A working class hero is something to be

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:52 am

The black vote is irrelevant in the general election. They are barely 11% of the population and most of them cannot or will not vote anyway.

In the democratic primary, the black vote can serve as a "firewall", as it did for Clinton in 2016, but it's a firewall, not a base. Clinton had states like California in the bag. She had something to protect with a firewall. Biden isn't going to win anything like that. All he has is the firewall and it means jackshit.

It's not enough by itself to win the nomination and it doesn't mean a damned thing in the general. Nobody really gives a shit about the black vote. It's just a meme. If the democrats actually cared about black people they'd probably stop trying to exterminate them with abortion clinics.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:04 am

THERE'S ROOM AT THE TOP THEY ARE TELLING YOU STILL

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:23 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:23 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:53 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:32 am

So record low unemployment is elite approved and not the will of the people? Because something like everyone having a job only benefits the elite.
Unemployment rates only count new applicants within the past 2 years. It’s not what you think it is.

But sure, we’ve managed not to lose a staggering amount of paid positions in the past 2 years - largely, because everyone’s working for shit service wages.

Look at productivity, wages, and other figures for your messiah.
Highest labor participation rate in a long time too, it's not just unemployment. Wages are going up too. You seem to think Obama is still in office or something, you clearly haven't been paying attention to the numbers since Trump took office.

Whoopsie. Darn revisions.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/pay ... nder-trump
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:55 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:23 am
StCapps wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:53 am

Unemployment rates only count new applicants within the past 2 years. It’s not what you think it is.

But sure, we’ve managed not to lose a staggering amount of paid positions in the past 2 years - largely, because everyone’s working for shit service wages.

Look at productivity, wages, and other figures for your messiah.
Highest labor participation rate in a long time too, it's not just unemployment. Wages are going up too. You seem to think Obama is still in office or something, you clearly haven't been paying attention to the numbers since Trump took office.

What specifically in that article mentions the unemployment rate, wages, or labor participation rate? Those were the specific items we mentioned.

BTW, the 2018 revisions still shows significant job growth, so yeah.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:36 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:55 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:23 am
StCapps wrote:

What specifically in that article mentions the unemployment rate, wages, or labor participation rate? Those were the specific items we mentioned.

BTW, the 2018 revisions still shows significant job growth, so yeah.
you may not like to read, but you couldn't have missed the pictures....

a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:28 pm

Chart 1 shows payroll jobs still growing 2017-2019, even after the revision. That's also not the unemployment rate, participation rate, or wages.

Chart 2 you at least get partial credit for, as it does relate to wages. Still shows wages growing more than the rate of inflation (which as 2.3% in 2019), even after the revision.

Chart 3. Over 200,000 jobs each year, even after revision. Again, not the unemployment rate, participation rate, or wages.

Your entire attempted diss amounts to "Trump's economy is still doing great, just not quite as great as before the revision". I guess this is what Democrats call victory these days.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:35 pm

My brother in law donated $1000 to the Wal Mart Wall of Warriors, but he doesn't feel the need to brag with any charts. Being a hero is not about an x or y-axis, it is about putting your change in that donation cup at the 7/11 cash register. I've done that before, and always clap when I see folks do that. I recognize them, and hope that others recognize me for acknowledging the generosity of strangers. In a way, I am more generous, because the praise I give to these people trascends money. Every time I clap for these people, I feel a glowing warmness in my heart. It doesn't matter what time of the day. At 4am the other day, I saw a guy put nearly a dollar worth of change into that donation jar, and despite my exhaustion, I clapped until my hands hurt. My cuticles were dry and my eyes were half closed, but I still rose to the occasion. Can any of you say the same about yourselves? How can you chart human bravery or compassion? How can the kindred spirit of mankind be reduced to a data point?
Shikata ga nai