Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:14 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:40 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:33 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:52 pm
He has fulfilled plenty of promises not approved of by the elites, and he has better Republican approval than many Republican presidents who you seem to think are closer to their ideal. Riddle us that?
Only Reagan and Lincoln managed to transfer more wealth to the elites (proportionally). Though Obama gave him a run for his money, certainly.
Wrong. Every major group is getting ahead in the Trump economy, everyone is up, enough of your zero-sum economic incompetence which thinks if the elites win then everyone else loses.
Yeah it’s fine. Monetary value just appears to cover the spread.. or something.
51136062-F1A7-4DBD-B80B-9CB0C49155AA.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:21 pm

Des Moines Precinct 80:

Bernie’s group had 101 people
Pete’s group had 66 people

Bernie & Pete end up tied at 4 delegates following a coin toss.

https://twitter.com/jaylencavil/status/ ... 2354298881
lolz

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:24 pm

I am the caucus secretary for Story County Precinct 1-1. I've been on hold for over an hour to report the results. We have 6 delegates

First Alignment
@BernieSanders
@ewarren
@PeteButtigieg

Delegates
Sanders - 2
Warren - 2
Buttigieg 2

https://twitter.com/shawnsebastian/stat ... 6571686912

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:48 pm

Trump needs to be on this. Throw shit all over the DNC for this shit show. They switched up all these things for this caucus. Couldn't test run any of it. And it is all a shit show. So the conspiracy theories will start. But forget the conspiracies. Go after them for competence. These are the people that want to run your healthcare, that want to decide where you go to school and what you study. And these fuckers can't even count votes and hold meetings.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:31 am

Even the hyper leftist Swedish media is calling the Iowa primaries an embarrassing debacle. Why does leftist have such an issue with people casting the "wrong" vote? Aren't they supposed to be Democrats?

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:48 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:31 am
Even the hyper leftist Swedish media is calling the Iowa primaries an embarrassing debacle. Why does leftist have such an issue with people casting the "wrong" vote? Aren't they supposed to be Democrats?
We have been saying for how long the state of the DNC is a joke? Everything they have been doing is a joke, from the election to the impeachment hearing.

Are you and the rest of the world really just catching on?
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:57 am

Clearly Bernie won and they won't release the results until after New Hampshire to try and jew him. What an embarrassing clusterfuck.

DNC has my back on this bet even more than I thought they did.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:11 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:57 am
Clearly Bernie won and they won't release the results until after New Hampshire to try and jew him. DNC has my back on this bet even more than I thought they did.
Nope, cant blame the DNC for this. Alot of these new rules and paperwork were at Bernie's insistence. He wanted more "transparency," and he got it. Breaking news it's a shit show, it was always a shit show. If it was anywhere else but Iowa this would kill the caucus.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:12 am

clubgop wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:11 am
StCapps wrote:
Clearly Bernie won and they won't release the results until after New Hampshire to try and jew him. DNC has my back on this bet even more than I thought they did.
Nope, cant blame the DNC for this. Alot of these new rules and paperwork were at Bernie's insistence. He wanted more "transparency," and he got it. Breaking news it's a shit show, it was always a shit show. If it was anywhere else but Iowa this would kill the caucus.
Yeah no. They are hiding behind the "new rules", the real reason they aren't releasing the results until after New Hampshire is to buoy Biden and hold back Sanders. Iowa might always be a shitshow, but this is too convenient. Same as when they jewed Santorum to buoy Romney, hiding behind Iowa incompetence to cover their tracks.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:27 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:12 am
clubgop wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:11 am
StCapps wrote:
Yeah no. They are hiding behind the "new rules", the real reason they aren't releasing the results until after New Hampshire is to buoy Biden and hold back Sanders. Iowa might always be a shitshow, but this is too convenient. Same as when they jewed Santorum to buoy Romney, hiding behind Iowa incompetence to cover their tracks.
Too convenient? These fuckers were running a new phone app with no way to beta test it. These are the wizards of smart the ones who are going to save the planet. Look up project ORCA 2012 Romney campaign. This was a spectacular failure. Bernie is going to win NH thanks to shit like this. The establishment looks downright incompetant now even if it was Bernie's fault. He is going to benefit. Any suspicion ir conspiracy benefits him.

Everyone and their mom knew Santorum won in 2012, he lived there for about 3 months. The religious dude always wins Iowa GOP caucus. Delegate wrangling notwithstanding the votes are the votes.