Post by Calculus Man » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:56 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:09 pm
Calculus Man wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:38 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:23 pm

LOL

Yankeeland grows by immigration. Their fertility rate is fucking garbage. They make the Germans look like welfare queens.

That's how they ever win anything, really. They just keep importing people, destroying the working class every few generations, and then send the replacements out to conquest the other nations of America.

The original Puritan stock of Yankeeland is all but extinct. Now the immigrant replacements from Europe are being displaced by the third world migrants. Yankeeland is basically like a public toilet. They just flush the old load out and drop in a new one.

The only entire state they arguably colonized was Florida and (maybe) Virginia. For the rest of it, they just took over the cities. They are completely surrounded, though. The situation is basically like this: the Yankee colonists are like Jewish settlers surrounded by the previous inhabitants, except unlike Jews they are terrified of guns. And the southerners are not quite agreed on whether we should strike.
None of that disputes what I said. If Southern culture was flourishing, they would retain control of their cities. But people like you advocate retreat and isolation, instead of making a stand.
Last I checked most of us had lineage that goes back to the people who actually created this country. LOL

You'd be hard-pressed to find a Yankee who's ancestors weren't peasant migrants that came here almost in living memory. You are the replacements of the replacements of the original Puritan stock. First wave of replacements was the Civil War, to boost the workforce while the feds drafted everybody, and to pull half the young men off the docked ships and enlist them in the Army to win the war for Yankeeland. Then their descendants got fucked over by the 20th century migrants coming out of every backward ass part of non-Northern Europe. Even now, I can't even tell which of your women are actually women, and you kill more of your babies than you keep.

I am not sure where you think this "fertility" argument is going, but it ain't going well for you. LMFAO
You don't know who or what I am...lol. I am Northern European and Catholic.

clubgop

Re: Brexit

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:12 pm

Hastur wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:30 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:42 am
Hastur wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:23 pm
Britain had no power in the EU. That was the problem. Sweden has lost it's biggest ally but it doesn't matter. We have never got anything through. Railroaded on every issue. Flip the table and sod of. Why not?
I don't think that's true.
Britain was one of the big three. We forced the EU to give us a rebate. We were the only member which kept its own currency. We had a veto against policies we didn't approve of. We refused to be a part of Schengen. We were one of the major contributors.
To say we had no power makes no sense.
So your biggest achievements were all about participating less? :lol: Then Brexit must have been the ultimate win. :dance:
FTW!!

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:50 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:12 pm
Hastur wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:42 am

I don't think that's true.
Britain was one of the big three. We forced the EU to give us a rebate. We were the only member which kept its own currency. We had a veto against policies we didn't approve of. We refused to be a part of Schengen. We were one of the major contributors.
To say we had no power makes no sense.
So your biggest achievements were all about participating less? :lol: Then Brexit must have been the ultimate win. :dance:
FTW!!
Sure, leading the way in how to keep all the benefits of being in the EU but resisting federalisation. Who's going to lead the way now?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:31 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:50 am
clubgop wrote:
Hastur wrote:

FTW!!
Sure, leading the way in how to keep all the benefits of being in the EU but resisting federalisation. Who's going to lead the way now?
No one, your Euro loving ass should love it. If all your doomsday predictions come true they'll all come crawling back to the EU willing to take any old thing and you'll have your more powerful EU. So why are you concern trolling?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:32 am

clubgop wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:31 am
Montegriffo wrote:
clubgop wrote:

FTW!!
No one, your Euro loving ass should love it. If all your doomsday predictions come true they'll all come crawling back to the EU willing to take any old thing and you'll have your more powerful EU. So why are you concern trolling?
Because I'm a patriot with the best interests of my country at heart.
I've never wanted a federal Europe only a common market, Britain's withdrawal only increases the possibility of a United States of Europe.
The strength and prosperity of my nation are secured by the strength and prosperity of Europe. Being a part of the world's largest free-trade block has ensured a better negotiating position when dealing with the huge trading blocks of China and the US.
To abandon that based on little more than petty nationalism and a wish to return to a former glory which is long gone is an act of economic self-harm which should be resisted.
The UK's interests are best aligned with our neighbours across the channel with their high standards of healthcare, food production, worker's rights and environmental regulations not with a country 3000 miles away which cares only for the bottom line.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:25 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:32 am
clubgop wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

I've never wanted a federal Europe only a common market, Britain's withdrawal only increases the possibility of a United States of Europe.
The strength and prosperity of my nation are secured by the strength and prosperity of Europe. Being a part of the world's largest free-trade block has ensured a better negotiating position when dealing with the huge trading blocks of China and the US.
To abandon that based on little more than petty nationalism and a wish to return to a former glory which is long gone is an act of economic self-harm which should be resisted.
The UK's interests are best aligned with our neighbours across the channel with their high standards of healthcare, food production, worker's rights and environmental regulations not with a country 3000 miles away which cares only for the bottom line.
Stop virtue signaling. No one is buying it. You want the UK to fail then have it fail and come crawling back to Brussels. It's what you want.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:02 am

clubgop wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:25 am
Montegriffo wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Stop virtue signaling. No one is buying it. You want the UK to fail then have it fail and come crawling back to Brussels. It's what you want.
Nice strawman.
Much easier than countering any of the points I actually made.
I've always described myself as a reluctant Remainer as you can see here on the very first page of this thread.
https://www.martinhash.com/forums/viewt ... 1287#p3927

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:08 am

clubgop wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Ain't no reason they can't have free trade with that trading bloc while not having to protect the EU's protectionist interests which hurts the UK negotiating position while claiming a better negotiating position is the main reason he supports being in the EU. Monte is no nationalist, he's far more pro-EU than he is pro-UK. There isn't a regulation that Monte doesn't like, he thinks the UK should be inundated with red tape, while being blind to how much that hurts the UK negotiating position far more than it helps it.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:29 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:08 am
clubgop wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Ain't no reason they can't have free trade with that trading bloc while not having to protect the EU's protectionist interests which hurts the UK negotiating position while claiming a better negotiating position is the main reason he supports being in the EU. Monte is no nationalist, he's far more pro-EU than he is pro-UK. There isn't a regulation that Monte doesn't like, he thinks the UK should be inundated with red tape, while being blind to how much that hurts the UK negotiating position far more than it helps it.
Guess you showed him.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:35 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:29 am
StCapps wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:08 am
clubgop wrote:

Guess you showed him.
Well I did, but he'll ignore it and keep on pretending the being pro-EU is what's best for the UK, no matter how obvious it is that the UK is being held back by the EU.
*yip*