Revolutions

heydaralon

Re: Revolutions

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:48 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:07 am
We and most countries are Oligarchies. Republics always transform into oligarchies. The better option is Monarchy. But since we are a mostly secular or trying to be a secular nation monarchy in a modern form will not be what it was intended to be in the pre modern period. Jefferson had interesting ideas for the continent. Roughly having regions seceded from the original Union as they were more and more populated and functioning with what he called "ward republics" which were most similar to the cantons in Switzerland. So we'd have probably 4-6 Regional confederacies matching roughly the geographical regions of the U.S. Coastal Plain, Interior Lowlands, Great Plains, Rocky Mountains, etc. and within them cantons/wards.
Tell that to all those 9/11 firefighters who saved the people at Pulse nightclub. Btw, my friends dad was a navy seal's buddy so keep up the unpatriotic comments. Its a good thing that I can't see you irl because I would probably be ready to throw down on you no joke. I used to skateboard, and lets just say that things got pretty rowdy at Van's park. I can hold my own and have fought up to four skaters at a time, all while wearing tight pants. But I guess you don't care about that, right?
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:50 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:48 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:07 am
We and most countries are Oligarchies. Republics always transform into oligarchies. The better option is Monarchy. But since we are a mostly secular or trying to be a secular nation monarchy in a modern form will not be what it was intended to be in the pre modern period. Jefferson had interesting ideas for the continent. Roughly having regions seceded from the original Union as they were more and more populated and functioning with what he called "ward republics" which were most similar to the cantons in Switzerland. So we'd have probably 4-6 Regional confederacies matching roughly the geographical regions of the U.S. Coastal Plain, Interior Lowlands, Great Plains, Rocky Mountains, etc. and within them cantons/wards.
Tell that to all those 9/11 firefighters who saved the people at Pulse nightclub. Btw, my friends dad was a navy seal's buddy so keep up the unpatriotic comments. Its a good thing that I can't see you irl because I would probably be ready to throw down on you no joke. I used to skateboard, and lets just say that things got pretty rowdy at Van's park. I can hold my own and have fought up to four skaters at a time, all while wearing tight pants. But I guess you don't care about that, right?
^^^
Now this is how you troll with a sense of humour.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:17 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:50 pm
The kid is unhinged.
It's not trolling... he can't help himself.

:lol:
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:23 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:17 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
The kid is unhinged.

Is that your professional opinion?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:26 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:23 pm
I want to offer him a gig as a part time lab specimen...

I think my students would learn a lot.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:24 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:26 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:23 pm
I want to offer him a gig as a part time lab specimen...

I think my students would learn a lot.
Well, that's a promotion from retail I suppose.
Will you make him navigate mazes?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:07 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:17 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
The kid is unhinged.

heydaralon isn't unhinged, he's just funny.
*yip*

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:54 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:07 pm
heydaralon isn't unhinged, he's just funny.
Unlike some other forumites...
;)