Growing The Forum

Martin Hash

Growing The Forum

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:01 pm

I’m resolve to get 10 of my FB Followers to join the forum 2020.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Re: Growing The Forum

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:11 pm

Better.

Maybe some one of your friends are able to speak freely

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:33 am

Compared to FB, yeah.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:37 pm

Idk about growing the forum, but I managed to grow my dick. That was a new year's resolution I actually followed through with. Many girls told me 4 inches was quite average and nothing to be ashamed about. I didn't believe them. I stayed up for weeks researching penis pills and pumps. I spent thousands of dollars. Nothing worked, and the pumps left a purple ring around my dick. In fact, I think I permanently fucked my dick up and actually shortened it. Now it is permanently flaccid even when I view sexually explicit material. I cannot get hard. Here's the rub though: my dick is ten inches long. Sometimes twelve inches. How is this possible? Easy. Positive visualisation. I don't have to wield a foot long blue whale dick. I just need to think I have one. Stay positive, and reality will follow. I started reading this book called Mastering the Huna Way. It discusses spiritual orbs and the ancient wisdom of King Khameamea. This stuff works. Eventually I will work up the confidence to ask out a woman. Right now, I can only do this is my masturbatory fantasies. But the Huna way and my visualisation don't actually require me to fuck a woman in real life. Rather, I can visualize my genitals entering her body, and her moans of pleasure. As long as these imaginings are positive, I can acquire positive energy from this vibe, and pretend it is real. I can pretend we are war with Iran, or that I am capable of maintaining an erection and giving a woman multiple mind-blowing orgasms. Thank you King Khamaemae.
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:57 pm

You too, dude; get one person to sign up. I know it’s tough. Get your mom if you have to.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:59 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:57 pm
You too, dude; get one person to sign up. I know it’s tough. Get your mom if you have to.
My mom saw some of my posts on here and now my computer priveleges are taken away dude. I told her heydaralon wasn't my account but she didn't believe me. They said if I post on here again they would take away my car. Thanks a lot man for the bad advice. I never should have told my parents about this forum.
Shikata ga nai

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:24 pm

I'll put a link to the forum on a FB group I'm in

The group is comprised of members of the Common Sense with Dan Carlin FB group that wanted to shitpost more so they'll be a good fit
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:53 pm

California wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:24 pm
I'll put a link to the forum on a FB group I'm in

The group is comprised of members of the Common Sense with Dan Carlin FB group that wanted to shitpost more so they'll be a good fit
Don't dude. If your parents see it they will ground your ass. Mine sure as hell did. They saw all the cursing I do on here and they were pissed. Its not worth it dude. I had to post this from work because they took my computer away and stopped giving me my weekly allowance. Its not right man.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:53 pm

I could probably grow the forum by leaving it if I'm judging my posting careers over several platforms honestly. I'm almost a weapon. I can be deployed anywhere and get people to leave the online virtual space. I might consider becomincya virtual sell sword of sorts.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:07 pm

Dude, there is no way you’ve shut down as many forums as me.