So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

clubgop

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by clubgop » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:22 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:07 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:06 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:42 am

u wot m8
Huh, if Cunty is referring to me then he is wide of the mark as I am on record as criticising Gabbard for running cover for Assad's chemical attacks on Syrian civilians and have not feigned support for her at all. In fact I called her an appeaser who was an unwitting ally for Putin and Assad and disputed her claim that all the resistance forces in Syria were ISIS terrorists as the Kurds are clearly not.
Same shit different day...
fingers crossed speaker brings the hammer down on your syrian gas attack narrative now that he's posting again, i have no interest in typing that much
Ok, monty still believes in the Russia hoax and believes Hillary on Gabbard. Glad we cleared that up. Dirty dick on the other hand was all "muh Rusissa" until his dirty dick got a whiff of the Hawaiian Hindi Honey hole. Of course English Flaggot would not be allured by such a thing, she is far too old.

Montegriffo

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:54 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:07 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:06 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:42 am

u wot m8
Huh, if Cunty is referring to me then he is wide of the mark as I am on record as criticising Gabbard for running cover for Assad's chemical attacks on Syrian civilians and have not feigned support for her at all. In fact I called her an appeaser who was an unwitting ally for Putin and Assad and disputed her claim that all the resistance forces in Syria were ISIS terrorists as the Kurds are clearly not.
Same shit different day...
fingers crossed speaker brings the hammer down on your syrian gas attack narrative now that he's posting again, i have no interest in typing that much
When it comes to the gas attack on Syrian civilians you can choose to believe the same Russian propaganda machine which claimed the Salisbury nerve agent attack was a British false flag or you can believe the UN aid workers on the ground and western intelligence agencies.
Whilst I can understand your reluctance to trust western intelligence I don't understand your willingness to swallow RT's version of events.
Given the choice between the two sources, I know who I'm more inclined to believe.
There doesn't seem to be the same reluctance to believe the ''deep state'' when it comes to trusting Trump's evidence-free claims about Soleimani's ''imminent attack'' even though he backtracked that to a ''threat'' in today's teleprompter speech.
Either way, I have never feigned support for Gabbard so I hope we can agree on that if nothing else.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:02 pm

The source of the gas attack videos was Al Qeada, Monty, and it was obviously fake to anybody who was trained to react to a sarin gas attack.

All this shit is fake fake fake and gay. Stop falling for it like Charlie Brown going for that kick one more time, over and over.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Soleimani had just engaged in initiating an attack, and you don't think the term imminent is warranted? Guess you are reluctant to believe intelligence agencies when they say something that backs up what Trump is saying, but when they shit on Trump then they are being totally truthful and should be believed. Typical Democrat bullshit.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:04 pm

He just attacked somebody? Between the airport terminal and the car, or on the flight over?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:05 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:04 pm
He just attacked somebody? Between the airport terminal and the car, or on the flight over?
Pretending he doesn't know what orders are. Funny stuff.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:10 pm

Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:02 pm
The source of the gas attack videos was Al Qeada, Monty, and it was obviously fake to anybody who was trained to react to a sarin gas attack.
Well, it appears to be Putin and Assad's word against everyone else's so I'm still inclined to go with everyone else.
I wouldn't want to stake my life on it though as we can never know for certain. I'm basing my opinion on the balance of probabilities.

Good to hear from you again anyway, I hope everything is going well for you with your lady friend.
I have agreed with most of what you have posted today BTW.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:11 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:10 pm
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:02 pm
Well, it appears to be Putin and Assad's word against everyone else's so I'm still inclined to go with everyone else.
I wouldn't want to stake my life on it though as we can never know for certain. I'm basing my opinion on the balance of probabilities.

Good to hear from you again anyway, I hope everything is going well for you with your lady friend.
I have agreed with most of what you have posted today BTW.
When the intelligence community says that Soleimani was behind the attacks though, then you ignore them because they didn't take a dump on Trump. Interesting, seems the intelligence experts are only held up as experts by you when you agree with them.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:13 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm
Guess you are reluctant to believe intelligence agencies when they say something that backs up what Trump is saying, but when they shit on Trump then they are being totally truthful and should be believed. Typical Democrat bullshit.
That works both ways you know. Typical Trumper bullshit.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:14 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:13 pm
StCapps wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm
Guess you are reluctant to believe intelligence agencies when they say something that backs up what Trump is saying, but when they shit on Trump then they are being totally truthful and should be believed. Typical Democrat bullshit.
That works both ways you know. Typical Trumper bullshit.
Why you stooping to the level of people you claim to be better than? Faking moral high ground when you're in the mud with everyone else and pretending to be above that, funny stuff.
*yip*