So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Martin Hash

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:59 am

Poof, it’s over.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

pineapplemike

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:09 am

endless war is still war

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:13 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:59 am
Poof, it’s over.
Wishful thinking.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:17 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:09 am
endless war is still war
Not being in a war is not war.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:30 am

It is not over by any stretch of the imagination. Iran's retaliation will be terror attacks.

Hopefully Fox News will bring Bill Krystal on tonight to predict the Iranian people will embrace the invading American troops with flowers in their hands, and remind us that Israel is our greatest ally.

There may be yellow cake involved. Do I need to explain to your motherfuckers what you can do with yellow cake??

Not on my watch.

Maybe ClownWorld really does need to expire in a nuclear conflagaration. I can't believe we are seriously doing this shit again.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:39 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:30 am
It is not over by any stretch of the imagination. Iran's retaliation will be terror attacks.

Hopefully Fox News will bring Bill Krystal on tonight to predict the Iranian people will embrace the invading American troops with flowers in their hands, and remind us that Israel is our greatest ally.

There may be yellow cake involved. Do I need to explain to your motherfuckers what you can do with yellow cake??

Not on my watch.

Maybe ClownWorld really does need to expire in a nuclear conflagaration. I can't believe we are seriously doing this shit again.
Dude Iran has assault weapons with extended clip magazines. They also have hollow point ammunition. Maybe you are comfortable with those weapons of war but I am trying to think about the children. I don't wanna see another mass shooting in America. Iran could potentially give those guns to terrorists.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:41 am

Oh no, not terror attacks! As if those weren't coming anyway regardless of how much you appease Iran.
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:44 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:41 am
Oh no, not terror attacks! As if those weren't coming anyway regardless of how much you appease Iran.
If you want to make jokes about AK47s and AR-15s you can go ahead. I guess I just don't see the punchline. One assault rifle could kill dozens of innocent people, and Iran's military has thousands of them. Do you understand now how serious this is? They could shoot somebody with a gun! It is terrifying to think about.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:02 am

heydaralon wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:44 am
StCapps wrote:
If you want to make jokes about AK47s and AR-15s you can go ahead. I guess I just don't see the punchline. One assault rifle could kill dozens of innocent people, and Iran's military has thousands of them. Do you understand now how serious this is? They could shoot somebody with a gun! It is terrifying to think about.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:18 am

heydaralon wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:44 am
StCapps wrote:
AR-15 is not, I repeat, not a military-issued gun unless you are poor.
#NotOneRedCent