So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

heydaralon

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:53 pm
This is the underlying reason for all the EU hatred we see in the US.
Running scared from the competition.
The EU hatred comes from the hypcritcal and non sequiter arguments you guys use to justify your wrteched regime.

"We need to have thge EU to prevent a return of the 1930's far right!"

That far right is already voting in force in every EU country. Their contempt and ferococity stems from the EU's positivistic manipulations via immigration, shadowy banking deals, and loss of sovereignty.

You guys are a joke. I know of no single American that wants to replicate your retarded LGTBQ Shariah Nanny State Stalinism Hybrid that has sought to burn down European civilization. Keep it, and good luck beating America. You couldn't beat us if we were all fucked up on ambien, the way I am now as I'm posting this. Pinko shitbag.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:10 pm

You're either wit America or agin her, there is no middle ground, Pinko Shitbags
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:14 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
That’s more about our natural resistance to ‘multi-national government’, and absurd over-regulation.

When we see dozens of unique cultures being absorbed into some kind of weird conglomerate, we recoil.

And yes, I say this even as I laugh at the idea of CW2. By the time they’ve established their own army, it’s too late to get out.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:18 pm

There is only one culture, the American Information Age dominates the world, America is the Monoculture.

Some people are upset about it, too bad for them, because it's only going to become more so as we go here.

Suck it, Pinko Shitbags & other associated subhuman cockroaches, Manifest Destiny is both manifest and destiny.

Enjoy your Beatles and Blue Jeans and iPhones and Tesla's, faggots, they rule you, and you know it

The American Information age is making you all into Americans, and there's nothing you will ever do to stop it.

Why? Because it's all gravy, and none of them is really willing to live without it.

Nothing is more despicable than a fake Bolshie who bites the American hand that feeds them; fetch the rope.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:33 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:14 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
That’s more about our natural resistance to ‘multi-national government’, and absurd over-regulation.

When we see dozens of unique cultures being absorbed into some kind of weird conglomerate, we recoil.

And yes, I say this even as I laugh at the idea of CW2. By the time they’ve established their own army, it’s too late to get out.
How's that under regulation working out in Flint? How about the hormone-injected meat your kids eat or the bleached chickens?

It's a trading block, the biggest threat to European cultures is coming from the US. Mc Donalds restaurants on every street teaching kids to eat junk. US films mangling history with their tales of how Americans cracked the Enigma code and won WWII single-handedly.
Our soldiers getting dragged into your wars of imperial aggression to secure oil for your gas-guzzling V8s.
It's not the EU absorbing unique cultures into a homogenous blob.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:34 pm

Waaah waaah Waah Vietnam, Iraq
Waaah Waah ORange MAn

Damn, I gotta call the department of health in Salisbury too get a license for my family barbeque. Unlicensed barbeques carry a 20 quid fine. Fucking losers.

Everybody stay indoors! We recenntly found proof that one of our EU global citizens used the n-word on twitter in this geographic area. We are the SJW Cyber Swat team and we mst breach every door in your complext until we find where the free speech indicident occurs. Please remain calm person (Notice how I'm not using gender descriptions, another way to stay woke.

Fucking pathetic commie fagshit dude.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:35 pm

You only have to look to Afghanistan to see how this is really going

Despite the regime dead ender Taliban, the place is basically thriving on American smart phones and tv

Whatever sport they watch, Polo with a human head or whatever, they watch it on American style tv

Whatever they talk about, Muhammad peace be upon him or what have you, they talk about it on American smart phones

Middle of nowhere Afghanistan, being Americanized inexorably, that is what realpolitik is all about.

Strategic power is business power, American business will kick off in the middle of nowhere, you can't keep these people down on the farm once they've seen the human head polo superbowl.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:39 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:02 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
The EU hatred comes from the hypocritical and non-sequiter arguments you guys use to justify your wretched regime.

"We need to have the EU to prevent a return of the 1930's far-right!"
I've never heard a single person use that as a reason for the EU. It is primarily a trading block to draw strength from numbers and stop us getting fucked over by the US and China.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:41 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:33 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:14 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

How's that under regulation working out in Flint? How about the hormone-injected meat your kids eat or the bleached chickens?

It's a trading block, the biggest threat to European cultures is coming from the US. Mc Donalds restaurants on every street teaching kids to eat junk. US films mangling history with their tales of how Americans cracked the Enigma code and won WWII single-handedly.
Our soldiers getting dragged into your wars of imperial aggression to secure oil for your gas-guzzling V8s.
It's not the EU absorbing unique cultures into a homogenous blob.
It’s a lot more than that, and you know it.

And fair point on Flint, but our culture being dominant is not the same thing as us imposing regulations on other nations.

What movie are you referring to? Last one I saw about Enigma was with Sherlock Holmes in a British warehouse, being gay and sad, and inventing the computer.
The one before that was Americans capturing a U-boat and handing the machine over to you.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:44 pm

Europe is an economic basket case, it's all propped up by the Fed, otherwise Europe would be in a depression.

Without the Fed, Europe would go fascist, it's only American gravy which is keeping the place from melting down.
Nec Aspera Terrent