So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

SuburbanFarmer

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:40 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:25 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:01 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:00 am

With the onset of companies such as Amazon and others providing their own transportation, which replaces the infrastructure you are talking about.

They have to do one of two things, make themselves comparative or die. Guess which one they are doing?
Amazon doesn’t do a whole lot of shipping - or trucking, for that matter. Believe it or not, the economy is a bit larger than imported consumer goods.
Oh, really?

Then why are they stopping using other companies for shipping and creating their own?
There exists a small fleet of amazon trucks. If you want to pretend that they are disrupting the national trucking industry, then I can’t help you.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:41 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:40 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:25 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:01 am

Amazon doesn’t do a whole lot of shipping - or trucking, for that matter. Believe it or not, the economy is a bit larger than imported consumer goods.
Oh, really?

Then why are they stopping using other companies for shipping and creating their own?
There exists a small fleet of amazon trucks. If you want to pretend that they are disrupting the national trucking industry, then I can’t help you.
Small fleet he says... 20K worth of shipping trucks is not a small footprint...
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:04 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:37 am
StCapps wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:25 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:16 am
For my part, it’s just another pointless distraction from economic disaster. A last, flailing attempt at resurrecting the Greatest Generation.

Except for Russia. Tampering with shit on their border is a great way to get the world blown up.
There is no economic disaster, it's an economic boom fucktard. Just because it's going to come to end eventually doesn't make it currently a disaster, all boom's come to an end, that doesn't mean the world is in a perpetual economic disaster just because good times never last forever.

Fucking SIFCLFs.
:hand:
Like I said. $500B printed in 3 months. Trucking and shipping industries collapsing.
During a ‘boom’. I can’t make you economically literate, but I can tell you this is not a good sign for 2020.
Just because everything isn't perfect doesn't mean it's a disaster, you're retarded.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:20 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:04 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:37 am
StCapps wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:25 am
There is no economic disaster, it's an economic boom fucktard. Just because it's going to come to end eventually doesn't make it currently a disaster, all boom's come to an end, that doesn't mean the world is in a perpetual economic disaster just because good times never last forever.

Fucking SIFCLFs.
:hand:
Like I said. $500B printed in 3 months. Trucking and shipping industries collapsing.
During a ‘boom’. I can’t make you economically literate, but I can tell you this is not a good sign for 2020.
Just because everything isn't perfect doesn't mean it's a disaster, you're retarded.
Ok. Why are we printing money at an unprecedented rate, at near-zero interest in a ‘boom’? Why does the S&P track the feds balance sheet over the past 2 years? Why are we running a bigger deficit than WW2? Why did the fed abandon their self-created ‘mandate’ of 2% inflation when even their made-up CPI exceeded it?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:29 pm

the next crash is going to hit hard, trump's artificial boomer economy is a paper tiger

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:40 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:29 pm
the next crash is going to hit hard, trump's artificial boomer economy is a paper tiger
Corrections are a good thing; buy low, sell high.

Trump isn't the one who is inciting Quantitative Easing, that was already in effect before he showed up.

This is all the "rescue" plan from 2008, now become the new normal, Trump is just going with the flow.

The Fed doesn't need to be corrupted, they all drink the Kool-Aid out in Jackson Hole.

Everybody else is doing it too, so it's not like America is at a disadvantage against the competition.

America is in the best position to deal with a correction, the contagion will be worse for everybody else.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:46 pm

Soleimani has been launching proxy wars against American forces in Iraq for years. Muqtada al Sadr and SCIRI were given weapons and sancutary by Iran and killed US soldiers with impunity. The guy directly was involved Americans in Iraq getting murdered. He spent a career killing people from afar. Turnabout is fair play. He wasn't some civilian. He didn't have a problem having some American soldiers getting third degree burns or castrated by some IED that he paid for, but we are supposed to feel bad that he got the drone treatment? Fuck him. I'm not going to be putting any wreaths on his grave.

The guy looks like a poor man's version of the Dos Equis commercial guy, being the faggot that he is. If he was an uber driver that he looks like, I'd give his state sponsored terrorism ass one star.
Last edited by heydaralon on Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:52 pm

Worst case scenario is that Iran gets a right good drubbing by air bombardment, land based and carrier borne.

Lockheed Martin shareholders approve.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:55 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:52 pm
Worst case scenario is that Iran gets a right good drubbing by air bombardment, land based and carrier borne.

Is that really the ‘worst case’ here? :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:56 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:52 pm

Fuck Iran and this lowlife. Looks like the United States finally took out the global garbage.
Shikata ga nai