So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

SuburbanFarmer

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:37 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:25 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:16 am
For my part, it’s just another pointless distraction from economic disaster. A last, flailing attempt at resurrecting the Greatest Generation.

Except for Russia. Tampering with shit on their border is a great way to get the world blown up.
There is no economic disaster, it's an economic boom fucktard. Just because it's going to come to end eventually doesn't make it currently a disaster, all boom's come to an end, that doesn't mean the world is in a perpetual economic disaster just because good times never last forever.

Fucking SIFCLFs.
:hand:
Like I said. $500B printed in 3 months. Trucking and shipping industries collapsing.
During a ‘boom’. I can’t make you economically literate, but I can tell you this is not a good sign for 2020.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:10 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:37 am
StCapps wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:16 am
For my part, it’s just another pointless distraction from economic disaster. A last, flailing attempt at resurrecting the Greatest Generation.

Except for Russia. Tampering with shit on their border is a great way to get the world blown up.
There is no economic disaster, it's an economic boom fucktard. Just because it's going to come to end eventually doesn't make it currently a disaster, all boom's come to an end, that doesn't mean the world is in a perpetual economic disaster just because good times never last forever.

Fucking SIFCLFs.
Like I said. $500B printed in 3 months. Trucking and shipping industries collapsing.
During a ‘boom’. I can’t make you economically literate, but I can tell you this is not a good sign for 2020.
Not every entity survives or does well in a boom.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:16 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:10 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Fucking SIFCLFs.
Or the core industries of trade/production, but yeah you’re right :lol:

On the upside, I can buy a Kenworth for the price of a Nissan now.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:44 am

Some of you have heard of David Stockman. Here's some straight dope:

How The Donald Assassinated 'America First'
That's because the so-called evil Shiite crescent is a bogeyman invented by Bibi Netanyahu and is the excuse for his hysterical anti-Iranian foreign policy. The latter is not even designed to enhance Israel's own security, but to vilify a "far enemy" that can keep his rightwing coalition glued together and himself in power.

. . .

The fact is, the only decent thing Obama did on the foreign policy front was the Iran Nuke Deal. Under the latter, Iran gave up a nuclear weapons capability it never had or wanted for the return of billions of escrowed dollars (which belong to Tehran in the first place), while putting itself in a straight-jacket of international inspections and controls that even Houdini could not have broken free from.

But the Donald wantonly shit-canned this arrangement, not because Iran violated either the letter or spirit of the deal, but because the neocons--led by his bubble-headed son- in-law and Bibi Netanyahu errand boy, Jared Kushner----blatantly lied to him about its alleged defects.

Indeed, the resulting Washington pivot to the current "maximum pressure" aggression against Iran is fast becoming the Empire's most demented and shameful hour---even as it crystalizes like rarely before the difference between homeland defense and imperial aggression.

Under the former, not one American serviceman, contractor or civilian official would be in harms' way because the ring of hostile bases surrounding Iran would not exist nor would Washington be waging economic warfare on what would otherwise be a prosperous 5 million barrel per day oil trade with the world.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:00 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:16 am
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

With the onset of companies such as Amazon and others providing their own transportation, which replaces the infrastructure you are talking about.

They have to do one of two things, make themselves comparative or die. Guess which one they are doing?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:02 am

Fife wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:44 am
Some of you have heard of David Stockman. Here's some straight dope:

How The Donald Assassinated 'America First'
That's because the so-called evil Shiite crescent is a bogeyman invented by Bibi Netanyahu and is the excuse for his hysterical anti-Iranian foreign policy. The latter is not even designed to enhance Israel's own security, but to vilify a "far enemy" that can keep his rightwing coalition glued together and himself in power.

. . .

The fact is, the only decent thing Obama did on the foreign policy front was the Iran Nuke Deal. Under the latter, Iran gave up a nuclear weapons capability it never had or wanted for the return of billions of escrowed dollars (which belong to Tehran in the first place), while putting itself in a straight-jacket of international inspections and controls that even Houdini could not have broken free from.

But the Donald wantonly shit-canned this arrangement, not because Iran violated either the letter or spirit of the deal, but because the neocons--led by his bubble-headed son- in-law and Bibi Netanyahu errand boy, Jared Kushner----blatantly lied to him about its alleged defects.

Indeed, the resulting Washington pivot to the current "maximum pressure" aggression against Iran is fast becoming the Empire's most demented and shameful hour---even as it crystalizes like rarely before the difference between homeland defense and imperial aggression.

Under the former, not one American serviceman, contractor or civilian official would be in harms' way because the ring of hostile bases surrounding Iran would not exist nor would Washington be waging economic warfare on what would otherwise be a prosperous 5 million barrel per day oil trade with the world.

Obama kept Iran from getting nukes? BWHAHAHA! oh that's a joke.
#NotOneRedCent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:19 am

Victor David Hanson was right again.
https://www.hoover.org/research/classic ... -tyrannies

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:01 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:00 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

With the onset of companies such as Amazon and others providing their own transportation, which replaces the infrastructure you are talking about.

They have to do one of two things, make themselves comparative or die. Guess which one they are doing?
Amazon doesn’t do a whole lot of shipping - or trucking, for that matter. Believe it or not, the economy is a bit larger than imported consumer goods.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:02 am

Hastur wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:19 am
Victor David Hanson was right again.
https://www.hoover.org/research/classic ... -tyrannies
How was he right?

He is parroting things that are not only common knowledge but any idiot with a brain can see that knew anything about history, and lived longer than 30 years on this planet... IE: people who know not to take things at face value.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:25 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:01 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:00 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Amazon doesn’t do a whole lot of shipping - or trucking, for that matter. Believe it or not, the economy is a bit larger than imported consumer goods.
Oh, really?

Then why are they stopping using other companies for shipping and creating their own?
#NotOneRedCent