Happy Birthday !

clubgop

Re: Happy Birthday !

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:18 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:11 pm
I don't even want to Alpha my wife, I want her to stay my girlfriend, let the sexual tension build.

Keep the mystery, keep the romance, I don't want to domesticate things.

We're still lovey dovey, after twenty years, it's bliss.
That's the opposite. As a girlfriend you are the Alpha you have the leverage. Married that always alpha shit just doesnt fly. All the leverage is gone.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:22 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:18 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
I don't even want to Alpha my wife, I want her to stay my girlfriend, let the sexual tension build.

That's the opposite. As a girlfriend you are the Alpha you have the leverage. Married that always alpha shit just doesnt fly. All the leverage is gone.
Alpha to me is leading men from the front into battle.

I was never Alpha with girls.

I just let them come to me, I don't need any leverage

I'm a romantic, I want the passion, I don't need to boss them around.

If you have money, and you don't have kids, there's not much to battle about anyways.

I don't need to pull the Alpha on my wife, to what purpose ? I do as I please anyways.

All domestic fights basically come down to money and kids. If those aren't a problem, you got no problems.

I'm married to my girlfriend, and we're still the same, after twenty years, I got no complaints.

When you have kids, you lose your girlfriend, she becomes a mom, and then she's devoted to the kids, not you.

That's usually what kills the relationship and why there are so many divorces.

Some couples were made to be parents, but the truth is ; many are actually not.

We simply recognize that we are not, so that's why it works and never gets cold.

About half the parenting couples I know are good like that, but the other half are miserable.
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:21 pm

clubgop wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Then you don't have a wife, you have a mistress.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:19 pm

Being the Alpha has no bearing on your relationship with a woman.

You only need to be the Alpha in the presence of other men, women don't care, they do as they please.

Your woman is loyal to you of her own free will, there is no leverage, seeking leverage over her is weakness.

The Alpha doesn't need leverage, the Alpha lets people come to him, it's all about attraction, there's no force.

Girls just want to have fun, keep them laughing and dancing and enjoying themselves, that's the key.

When in the presence of men, the Alpha simply leads from the front, over the top, follow me.
Nec Aspera Terrent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:58 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:21 pm
clubgop wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Huh?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:04 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:19 pm
Being the Alpha has no bearing on your relationship with a woman.

You only need to be the Alpha in the presence of other men, women don't care, they do as they please.

Your woman is loyal to you of her own free will, there is no leverage, seeking leverage over her is weakness.

The Alpha doesn't need leverage, the Alpha lets people come to him, it's all about attraction, there's no force.

Girls just want to have fun, keep them laughing and dancing and enjoying themselves, that's the key.

When in the presence of men, the Alpha simply leads from the front, over the top, follow me.
Every aspect of life is with another conscious being. A constant negotiation, I'll take any leverage I can get.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:10 pm

clubgop wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:04 pm

Every aspect of life is with another conscious being. A constant negotiation, I'll take any leverage I can get.
I don't need any with my wife, she spoils me, I'm pampered far beyond anything I deserve.
Nec Aspera Terrent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:23 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:10 pm
clubgop wrote:

I don't need any with my wife, she spoils me, I'm pampered far beyond anything I deserve.

Yeah, no.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:28 pm

clubgop wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:23 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:10 pm
clubgop wrote:

Yeah, no.
Yeah, yeah.

There's no leverage, either way, she's not the boss of me, I'm not the boss of her.

None the less, I am spoiled rotten, I assure you. Literally dotes on me.

My own mother complains about it, says I don't deserve it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:44 am

clubgop wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:58 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:21 pm
clubgop wrote:

Huh?
There is always an alpha in any successful relationship. Wolves are a perfect example.

There are an alpha male and females; they both share and respect. The alpha male wolf also takes care of the sick by being in the back when traveling. At the same time, it will kick ass when needed. The female alpha takes care of the family, etc.

If you give up your status as alpha, you don't share you are dominated.
#NotOneRedCent