Why Isn’t The Right on the Boards of Media Corps?

Smitty-48

Re: Why Isn’t The Right on the Boards of Media Corps?

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:55 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:43 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:19 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:12 am
In this worldview, we’re all simply waiting to be given a choice between dying at the beginning of, or submitting to, the next authoritarian regime.

So much for democracy.
OK Snowflake.
Cognitive Dissonance is a helluva drug.
Sky Is Falling Chicken Little Faggots.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:59 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:55 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:19 am

OK Snowflake.
If it wasn't for people putting too much faith in the federal government, the sky would fall! Herpa Derp.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:01 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:59 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
If it wasn't for people putting too much faith in the federal government, the sky would fall! Herpa Derp.
Soft as warm baby shit Millennials think that this is hard times : no perspective.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:05 pm

I've noticed that my Gen Z nephews and nieces are rejecting it.

The Millennials have come and gone already, the next generation seems more resilient

My eldest Gen Z nephew is refreshing old school

Plays hockey, joined the militia, drives a sports car, has a cute girlfriend, works two jobs, enjoys life.

Doesn't sit around moping, doesn't worry about that which he does not control, he's happy go lucky.

He's more conservative, more traditional, much more independent, going the opposite way of the Millennials.

Same with my Gen Z niece, although she's younger, she's not doom & gloom, she's dancing & singing on TikTok.

Everybody is moving on from the Millennials and their ceaseless angst.

Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:31 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:05 pm
I've noticed that my Gen Z nephews and nieces are rejecting it.

The Millennials have come and gone already, the next generation seems more resilient

My eldest Gen Z nephew is refreshing old school

Plays hockey, joined the militia, drives a sports car, has a cute girlfriend, works two jobs, enjoys life.

Doesn't sit around moping, doesn't worry about that which he does not control, he's happy go lucky.

He's more conservative, more traditional, much more independent, going the opposite way of the Millennials.

Same with my Gen Z niece, although she's younger, she's not doom & gloom, she's dancing & singing on TikTok.

Everybody is moving on from the Millennials and their ceaseless angst.

The new generation gives me hope, fuck the Emo generation, ceaseless angst indeed, fuck off with that shit already, stoopid millenials.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:36 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:31 pm
The new generation gives me hope
Indeed. My nephew invited me to his Junior Ranks Mess, I was having drinks with him and his Gen Z mates.

It was old school, they were very respectful of me, but I didn't feel like I needed to give them any advice.

They all reminded me of me when I was their age. Not like Millennials at all.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:45 pm

They are like Generation X because they have grown up in the shadow of the Millennials and their angst

It's been all about the Millennials and their whining and crying and feeling sorry for themselves.

So Generation Z has kind of been ignored, so like Gen X, they've just been doing their own thing.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:46 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:36 pm
StCapps wrote:
Indeed. My nephew invited me to his Junior Ranks Mess, I was having drinks with him and his Gen Z mates.

It was old school, they were very respectful of me, but I didn't feel like I needed to give them any advice.

Tech saavy with a Gen X mentality, that's a deady combo. Too bad all these Gen Z women are too damn young, and the Gen X women are too old, I was born in the wrong generation, very clearly. My goldilocks zone has to be in the most insufferable generation, leaving me slim pickins, what luck!
:|

Oh well, just gotta bluff with a shit hand I guess, and/or wait for a better one to really make a move, fortune favors the bold. Qui Ose Gagne, play the man, not the cards.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:55 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:46 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:36 pm
StCapps wrote:

Tech saavy with a Gen X mentality, that's a deady combo. Too bad all these Gen Z women are too damn young, and the Gen X women are too old, I was born in the wrong generation, very clearly. My goldilocks zone has to be in the most insufferable generation, leaving me slim pickins, what luck!
:|

Oh well, just gotta bluff with a shit hand I guess, fortune favors the bold. Qui Ose Gagne.
The Gen Z girls are definitely girly, but at the same time they are strong.

They have the attitude that they can keep up with the boys, but it's not like a feminist thing, it's more sporty.

There doesn't seem to be the same dichotomy of him vs. her.

The Gen Z boys like girls, the Gen Z girls like boys, they play well together, it's nice to see.
Nec Aspera Terrent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:14 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:01 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:59 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

Soft as warm baby shit Millennials think that this is hard times : no perspective.
See, if he really is 40, he is on the bleeding edge of being a millennial but he could also be Gen X. But his attitude and postings put him solidly in the bubble bitch millenial section. I think what child are you is a determing factor. Like Eldest, youngest, only child.