Trump Impeachment (Public Hearing)

Montegriffo

Re: Trump Impeachment (Public Hearing)

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:44 am

Some inconsistencies here m'lord.
First we are told the defendant was intent on backing up his bullying comrade then we are told to believe that his motive was to save him some hard labour. The safety of his comrade's target seems nought but an afterthought.
Which is it to be corporal Smith? What was your real motive?
I put it too the court that you were simply a bully yourself intent on violence after a skin full in the bar.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:49 am

See how easy it is to judge a man when you weren't there and are not in possession of all the facts?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:02 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:44 am
Some inconsistencies here m'lord.
First we are told the defendant was intent on backing up his bullying comrade then we are told to believe that his motive was to save him some hard labour. The safety of his comrade's target seems nought but an afterthought.
Which is it to be corporal Smith? What was your real motive?
I put it too the court that you were simply a bully yourself intent on violence after a skin full in the bar.
There had been a confrontation at the bar, but there was no fight, because the guys that had picked the fight with us got scared when my buddy got fired up, they jumped in a car and drove off. My buddy was jacked up, wanting to go after them, but I said forget about it, let's just go home. I had calmed down on the cab ride back from Quebec, I was actually falling asleep in the back of the cab by the time we were back on base, I thought that my roommate had dropped it, seemed like he was moving on, but when the cab was driving past the other unit's lines, he suddenly told the cabbie to stop, then he jumped out. I had to pay the cabbie before I went after him, so he got a head start.

I went after him reflexively, just the training to stay with your battle buddy, I wasn't sure at this point what he was going to do, but I thought he was probably going to lay a beating on somebody, so my intention was to just talk him out of it again, because he was a hot head, but I wasn't going to just leave him, he had backed me up so many times, we were good friends by then, even though he was a hot head.

Thing was, he was going around the other units building causing a ruckus, so they woke up and were wondering what was going on. By the time I caught up with him, he had found the guy in a room. He was threatening all four of the guys in the room, they were terrified, because he had a reputation for being a fearsome fighter. I just talked him down, stood between them and him, just saying knock it off. By this point the barracks warden had showed up, so basically we were busted. The barracks warden just told me to get him out of there, and I did.

On Monday morning however, it had been reported up the chain of command, so we were in the soup. My OC said I was right to go after him and to put a stop to it, none the less, we both entered the building so we were both in violation of the QR&O's. Take your lumps like a man, plead guilty, if you don't have anymore charges, you'll get your rank back in six months.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:08 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:49 am
See how easy it is to judge a man when you weren't there and are not in possession of all the facts?
Take it to the people, I have no shame about it, it was a demotion in rank, nobody died, nobody even took a beating, thanks to me in fact.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:08 am

I'm sure you did the honourable thing and I'm not going to judge whether it was right or wrong...anyway, I'm going back to bed for a couple of hours. I'm off to mum's later to help make the Christmas cake and a few Christmas puddings.
You can go back to copy pasting other people's arguments now.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:11 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:08 am
You can go back to copy pasting other people's arguments now.
No need, you already blew the thread up to indict me for my behavior, burned the village to save the village, Monty the self appointed White Knight defender of the threads.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:14 am

Hey, I provided a couple of hours entertainment for you and nobody had to talk about the impeachment.
You're welcome.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:18 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:14 am
Hey, I provided a couple of hours entertainment for you and nobody had to talk about the impeachment.
You're welcome.
Cheers.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:20 am

:sloppy civvy salute:

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:22 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:18 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:14 am
You're welcome.
Cheers.
*yip*