Peace

DrYouth

Re: Peace

Post by DrYouth » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:00 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:53 pm
I didn't mean to take Kath down, same situation as with Carlin, the fight was on, she was getting her shots in, I was taking everybody on at once, I just fought through the objective reflexively.
Meh... Kath lit the fireworks... she tried to deny responsibility... later she got caught redhanded.

Tried to blame it on "bipolar".

She has her share of the blame.

You two took decided to take every thread prisoner until justice was served and nearly burned the village down in order to "save" it.

But in the end it was all good fun, we won't forget those shenanigans any time soon!

But who was the culprit behind the Dan Carlin Forum apocalypse... that was mostly Nukedog wasn't it?
I was notified when the demolition was announced...
Was it Trump Derangement Syndrome?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:02 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:58 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:56 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
I didn't mean to take Kath down, same situation as with Carlin, the fight was on, she was getting her shots in, I was taking everybody on at once, I just fought through the objective reflexively.
Well didn't want her to quit posting altogether, but taking her down as moderator was a huge win. The fact that she couldn't take what she dished out, eventually driving her from the forum completely, that's all on her, we had fuck all to do with that.
She was always tough on me on the DCF, she never showed me any quarter, like in the Logical Insanity war, she was pummeling on me, so I was used to Kath being able to dish it out, I figured she was willing to take it.
Nope, in the end, just a glass jaw. She could fake like she could take a shot, but in the end she was soft as fuck, and needed a safe space to throw stones from her glass house, so she up and quit like a pussy.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:03 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:00 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Meh... Kath lit the fireworks... she tried to deny responsibility... later she got caught redhanded.

You two took decided to take every thread prisoner until justice was served and nearly burned the village down in order to "save" it.

But in the end it was all good fun, we won't forget those shenanigans any time soon!

But who was the culprit behind the Dan Carlin Forum apocalypse... that was mostly Nukedog wasn't it?
I was notified when the demolition was announced...
Was it Trump Derangement Syndrome?
That was so Nukedog. Fucking masterful triggering of Carlin. I learned much from Nukedog, and applied it to Olympics Safe Space War, he didn't like the results very much in that instance, but if it wasn't for him, I couldn't have handled myself as masterfully as I did during a fight that needed to happen. Hell if it wasn't for him, we might never have gotten the idea to jump aboard this lifeboat.

Shout out to Nukedog, he's a baller.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:05 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:03 pm
That was so Nukedog. Fucking masterful triggering of Carlin.
Tell me this story Capps...

Don't leave out any details.

How did Nukedog bring down the DCF?
Last edited by DrYouth on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:06 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:00 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

All is forgiven with me, and I've talked to Kath since, she says she holds no grudge.

She really just crossed the line when she jacked my account, that's dirty pool, expect some push back then.

In the end, I'm still her friend anytime she needs one.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:07 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
I spoke to Kath a couple of days ago by PM on the PF.com forum.
She says she's over the hockey wars and bearing no grudges.

I wanted to let her know about DSL, they were close once.
She says she's happy for him and had always hoped he'd get over himself and let someone in.

As for herself, Nerd finally got a full-time contract rather than consulting so she's been able to go part-time and get on with all the cooking, gardening and organising she's been needing to do for years. She feels herself for the first time in a long time and is very happy.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:10 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:05 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:03 pm
That was so Nukedog. Fucking masterful triggering of Carlin.
Tell me this story Capps...

Don't leave out any details.
Nukedog being a Nazi and the Trump meme's, and going from Noobie to Made Guy in no time flat, becoming more prolific than even StA in post per day count, that was a mix that triggered Carlin so hard he needed to burn the forum to save his brand. Dan had slowed down his posting on the forum before Nukedog showed, but not long after he showed, he stopped engaging completely until he pulled the plug on the place

It's all just speculation, but we all know it was Nukedog. Good ol' Nuke.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:14 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:07 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

She says she's happy for him and had always hoped he'd get over himself and let someone in.

As for herself, Nerd finally got a full-time contract rather than consulting so she's been able to go part-time and get on with all the cooking, gardening and organising she's been needing to do for years. She feels herself for the first time in a long time and is very happy.
If Kath was over it, she would still post, she left because she's butthurt, and she doesn't come back for the same reason. Glad to hear she's feeling herself, if she's too thin skinned to post here, and is enjoying life in her safe space, more power to her. It's best she doesn't come back if she thinks she's going to get the kid gloves treatment while throwing stones from a glass house.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:15 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:10 pm
Nukedog being a Nazi and the Trump meme's, and going from Noobie to Made Guy in no time flat, becoming more prolific than even StA in post per day count, that was a mix that triggered Carlin so hard he needed to burn the forum to save his brand. Dan had slowed down his posting on the forum before Nukedog showed, but not long after he showed, he stopped engaging completely until he pulled the plug on the place

It's all just speculation, but we all know it was Nukedog. Good ol' Nuke.
The DCF had it's glory days...

But Carlin just didn't have the stones.

Too bad.

What could have been if he had risen to the occasion... but I guess he's doing alright... anyone check out his book?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:15 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:14 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:07 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

If Kath was over it, she would still post, she left because she's butthurt, and she doesn't come back for the same reason. Glad to hear she's feeling herself, if she's too thin skinned to post here, and is enjoying life in her safe space, more power to her. It's best she doesn't come back if she thinks she's going to get the kid gloves treatment while throwing stones from a glass house.
Oh get over it Capps, everybody else has.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.