Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

StCapps

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:32 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:09 am
StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:08 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:56 am

So you are saying it's ok for children to gamble?
No, I'm saying it's not okay to stop them from gambling if their parents are fine with it. No need for a law, just don't let your kids buy loot crates, problem solved. Live your life the way you want, let others live life they way they want, stop being such a holier than thou busy body, mind your own fucking business.

You can shove your "won't someone please think of the children" schtick up your ass.
Then don't come bitching to this forum when kids pick up their parents' gun and kill people with it.
A loot box can't kill anyone dipshit. Also guns being able to kill people isnt grounds for banning children from having them either.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

The Conservative

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:41 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:32 am
The Conservative wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:08 am
No, I'm saying it's not okay to stop them from gambling if their parents are fine with it. No need for a law, just don't let your kids buy loot crates, problem solved. Live your life the way you want, let others live life they way they want, stop being such a holier than thou busy body, mind your own fucking business.

You can shove your "won't someone please think of the children" schtick up your ass.
Then don't come bitching to this forum when kids pick up their parents' gun and kill people with it.
A loot box can't kill anyone dipshit. Also guns being able to kill people isnt grounds for banning children from having them either.
The logic is the same, if the parents didn't want the kids to get their hands on the guns they would do something to keep them from doing it right? The same with games, I mean your own logic defines it as such, if parents didn't want their kids spending money that's not theirs to begin with they wouldn't have bought the game, or given them access to the game in the first place right?

It's your logic, not mine.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:43 am

And a binge on purchasing loot crates can cause someone to not have enough money to pay rent, or the loan on the house, so in those terms, yes, it has effects that are beyond itself.
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:44 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:41 am
StCapps wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

The logic is the same, if the parents didn't want the kids to get their hands on the guns they would do something to keep them from doing it right? The same with games, I mean your own logic defines it as such, if parents didn't want their kids spending money that's not theirs to begin with they wouldn't have bought the game, or given them access to the game in the first place right?

I mean if parents don't want kids to play with guns it's best not to make them available for kids to play with, I mean it's your logic, not mine.
You don't need a law to have the parents exercise control over them purchasing loot boxes anymore than you need a law to have the parents to exercise control over them buying ban booster packs of collectible cards that contain a random assortment of cards.

You're such a loser for wanting the government to get involved in that, it's so fucking sad.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:44 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:44 am
The Conservative wrote:
StCapps wrote:

I mean if parents don't want kids to play with guns it's best not to make them available for kids to play with, I mean it's your logic, not mine.
You don't need a law to have the parents exercise control over them purchasing loot boxes anymore than you need a law to have the parents to exercise control over them buying ban booster packs of collectible cards that contain a random assortment of cards.

You're such a loser for wanting the government to get involved in that, it's so fucking sad.
You don't need laws to keep guns out of kids hands either, its' called being responsible.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:45 am

Then don't give your kids access to your credit card. LOL

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:45 am

The Conservative wrote:
StCapps wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

You don't need laws to keep guns out of kids hands either, its' called being responsible.
Right, then you don't need a law for that, and fuck your stupid petition to the White House. Let the parents exercise their responsibility, it is not the governments responsibility, nor should it be.

You basically want to ban booster packs of pokemon cards, in the name of "protecting the children". That's all a loot box is, you dumb fuck.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:02 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:45 am
The Conservative wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Right, then you don't need a law for that, and fuck your stupid petition to the White House. Let the parents exercise their responsibility, it is not the governments responsibility, nor should it be.

You basically want to ban booster packs of pokemon cards, in the name of "protecting the children". That's all a loot box is, you dumb fuck.
Wow, twattery abound... virtual game systems are employing gambling systems to make money. That is not what a kid's game is designed to be all about, but that is what it has become.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:04 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Then don't give your kids access to your credit card. LOL
If you have an XBox or Play Station or even a Nintendo Switch, that is exactly what you do when you create their accounts unless you are responsible adults and not allow them full access. But most parents do, which is exactly why the issue happens.

Which as I stated before, it can be a representation of the argument against punishing gun owners for what others do when they get access to something they never were meant to in the first place.
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:06 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:02 pm
StCapps wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Wow, twattery abound... virtual game systems are employing gambling systems to make money. That is not what a kid's game is designed to be all about, but that is what it has become.
So do collectible playing card games, where's your petition to ban them too?
*yip*