poll: is ND sitting at the cool table?

validate my attention seeking ways with memes

Dude is pretty cool,; like a cucumber
83%
I want to see his ass kicked and since he's not antifa this is protected free speech
17%

Total votes: 6

TheReal_ND

Re: poll: is ND sitting at the cool table?

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:16 pm

I've always wanted an old hard body import back before anyone even considered the concept of a crew cab. My childhood was spent tooling around with a five speed between my legs and random goose bites from my dad on my ham when a good jam was on.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:18 pm

Forced induction tho. I've never owned one. It's been my life goal to boost something not stock. I may never own an FI vehicle and it feels bad. All motor vehicles should be FI to save the environment.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:20 pm

What I mean is that if they just left us alone we could be happy.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:24 pm

They should have just left us alone. They could have. We can make babies too we don't need immigration for that. We had good things going on in our respective countries. Why? Why fuck us over? Is it a symptom of liberalism like a mind virus or is it maliciousness? I think it's the latter. White people are highly programmable. We can make babies too if you give us the incentives. But no, they got greedy and for what?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:26 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:16 pm
My childhood was spent tooling around with a five speed between my legs and random goose bites from my dad on my ham when a good jam was on.
When I was young I didn't have a car, my dad had an old VW van, my mother doesn't drive.

In the army I didn't bother with a car, there was always somebody to give you a ride.

I really couldn't afford any of this stuff until I came into money, but then I got into track.

So I'm relatively new to high performance. I learned a lot from guys at the track tho.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:28 pm

I meant that the middle of the bench seat was my "child's seat."

Pops worked his you know what off to have nice things. I think he's running some degree of foreign policy now perhaps.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:30 pm

Probably not. He's just supervising the modernization of turd world shit holes now.

Cool guy right there.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:34 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:39 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:28 pm
I meant that the middle of the bench seat was my "child's seat."

Pops worked his you know what off to have nice things. I think he's running some degree of foreign policy now perhaps.
My parents were Beatniks. Nice things was like books and records and an allowance.

They weren't into money, my dad resented the wealthy, my mother is a straight up communist.

It was a good life tho, I didn't want for anything

Mostly I was into girls, so I was more into working on my game to get girls to go out with me.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:45 pm

Dads love their sons more than even they understand. I think it's a sick society when they can just have their progeny yanked out from under their nose. It's really sick

You know something like 80 Brits are killing themselves a week. Look at the racial statistics of suicide. Only white males do that shit.

Anyway, my point is they put a bunch of statues on roofs in London to celebrate it. If they actually cared about their own stock perhaps they wouldn't encourage them to jump.