THE ERA OF TRUMP

Fife

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Fife » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:15 am

It's all a huge popcorn fart.

Not that we haven't spilt plenty of American blood on popcorn farts before.

Civil War On

Someone in Impeachmentville is not paying attention. Of course, diverting the rubes is exactly the point of the latest CIA operation to negate the 2016 election. Has nobody noticed that there is treaty between Ukraine and the USA, signed at Kiev in 1998 and ratified by the US Senate in 2000. It’s an agreement on “Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters.” Here, read the cover letter for yourself:

. . .

UkraineGate is the equivalent of Fort Sumter in Civil War 2.0. Charges have been flying and tempers flaring for three years now, much as they did between 1858 and 1861. Once again, what seems to be at stake is the integrity of the Union. As in the previous enactment, one side is dangerously deluded, and that is liable to lead to its destruction.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:40 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:14 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:08 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:52 am
Asking a foreign government to interfere with an election.
You know, the usual stuff.

OK, lay out your proof.
What makes you think I've got any proof?
Like I say, that's for the inquiry.
So, pull him over and when the driver asks what did I do, you break their tail light. So you can search the car and plant drugs.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:42 am

Fife wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:15 am
It's all a huge popcorn fart.

Not that we haven't spilt plenty of American blood on popcorn farts before.

Civil War On

Someone in Impeachmentville is not paying attention. Of course, diverting the rubes is exactly the point of the latest CIA operation to negate the 2016 election. Has nobody noticed that there is treaty between Ukraine and the USA, signed at Kiev in 1998 and ratified by the US Senate in 2000. It’s an agreement on “Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters.” Here, read the cover letter for yourself:

. . .

UkraineGate is the equivalent of Fort Sumter in Civil War 2.0. Charges have been flying and tempers flaring for three years now, much as they did between 1858 and 1861. Once again, what seems to be at stake is the integrity of the Union. As in the previous enactment, one side is dangerously deluded, and that is liable to lead to its destruction.

+10
That's the one. We have a mutual legal agreement with the Ukraine to Counter Criminal activity.

And there's every indication that Biden committed a crime, because he's been recorded bragging about it.
PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:58 am

Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:52 am
Asking a foreign government to interfere with an election.
You know, the usual stuff.

OK, lay out your proof.
There you go. There isn't any proof. This is just Russiagate 2.0. Make accusations loud and long enough without any real proof just to open an "investigation" in the hopes of finding something else....anything else. Sadly, the GOP is just as much at fault for letting this nonsense go on, and on, and on.....

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:02 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:58 am
Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

OK, lay out your proof.
There you go. There isn't any proof. This is just Russiagate 2.0. Make accusations loud and long enough without any real proof just to open an "investigation" in the hopes of finding something else....anything else. Sadly, the GOP is just as much at fault for letting this nonsense go on, and on, and on.....
I appreciate Monte for admitting it.
Trump has literally been under investigation for his entire presidency. Result...……..

DJT CLEANEST POTUS EVER !
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:05 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:40 am
Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

OK, lay out your proof.
So, pull him over and when the driver asks what did I do, you break their tail light. So you can search the car and plant drugs.
No. They know what he did. He threatened to withdraw aid money if they didn't investigate Biden's son.
Now it's up to the shysters to see if the shit's going to stick.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:08 pm

Jesse Waters presents an explanation of what's going on, and he's not the only one that thinks this.

The theory is that this is the Deep State and CIA launching a massive strike against the POTUS in an attempt to get Trump, before Trump can get them. Because Bill Barr and the DOJ are closing in on the Spygate masters and getting ready to blow up the entire IC cabal.

https://videopress.com/v/LvUfZVmB
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:10 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:02 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Trump has literally been under investigation for his entire presidency. Result...……..

I didn't say that they don't have any proof.
I said I don't.
Quite why you think a chef from England should have any proof is frankly baffling.

You wanted accountability. Well, you can't start whining now when he is being held accountable.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:23 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:10 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:02 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:

I didn't say that they don't have any proof.
I said I don't.
Quite why you think a chef from England should have any proof is frankly baffling.

You wanted accountability. Well, you can't start whining now when he is being held accountable.
Why would you believe what they say ?

Don't you get tired of disappointment listening to the same people?

There's an old saying....

Fool me once, shame on you;
fool me twice, shame on me;
Fool me thrice, I'm a fucking idiot.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:11 pm

PLATA O PLOMO