Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by Hastur » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:43 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:22 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:15 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:12 pm
She ain't running, she just wants to sell more books.
I find it hard to believe. It would just add to the Democrat failure circus they have going on.
It would be hilarious if she actually ran, it's just extremely unlikely is all.
Bill joined the race in October when he first ran. She could be copying him.

/ITM

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:50 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:43 am
StCapps wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I find it hard to believe. It would just add to the Democrat failure circus they have going on.

/ITM
When Bill ran, he hadn't already lost to the Incumbent POTUS he was running against in the last presidential election.
/shrugs

She wants to sell more books.
*yip*

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:25 am

I get it. The Democrats set up this whole shitshow circus to make Hillary look like the best option once she joins the race. Makes a much sense as anything else they've done the past 2+ years.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:01 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:43 am
StCapps wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

/ITM
She didn't listen to Bill in '16, maybe she is going to try to copy him. Hey, 3rd times a charm right ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:51 am

I do not think she can win the nomination no matter what. The rules she exploited to steal it in 2016 were changed. Democrats hate her even more now. I'd like to see her try so Bernie defeats her and some form of karmic justice manifests.

Also, to those who actually believe polling data in any way demonstrates reality, at current polling data and demographic breakdown, Hillary splits Biden and Warren voters, leading to Bernie win.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:55 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:51 am
I do not think she can win the nomination no matter what. The rules she exploited to steal it in 2016 were changed. Democrats hate her even more now. I'd like to see her try so Bernie defeats her and some form of karmic justice manifests.
I don't think there's and opening. Both Bernie and Hillary are toxic in '20.
No one will be willing to go through another election night disappointment with Hillary.

Regardless of all the excuses, all the claims of Trump cheating, deep down when their alone, they know Hillary doesn't have it and is to blame for losing to Trump.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:57 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:55 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:51 am
I don't think there's and opening. Both Bernie and Hillary are toxic in '20.
No one will be willing to go through another election night disappointment with Hillary.

Regardless of all the excuses, all the claims of Trump cheating, deep down when their alone, they know Hillary doesn't have it and is to blame for losing to Trump.
Bernie is not toxic at all. We may loathe his politics, but he is very popular.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:02 am

We disagree on Bernie. He has a few hold out supporters, but he's not going anywhere.

I think what's obvious by the stories of Hillary running is that the Dems understand their field is very weak. Coupled with the Ukraine Coup attempt. It's pretty obvious they don't think a Dem can beat Trump and are starting to panic at the idea of another 4 years of DJT.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:33 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:02 am
We disagree on Bernie. He has a few hold out supporters, but he's not going anywhere.

I think what's obvious by the stories of Hillary running is that the Dems understand their field is very weak. Coupled with the Ukraine Coup attempt. It's pretty obvious they don't think a Dem can beat Trump and are starting to panic at the idea of another 4 years of DJT.
He"s probably the actual front runner, dude. If you go by the MSM polls, it is a statistical tie between Biden, Warren, and Bernie.

No way to parse it to result in a 'few hold out supporters".

Furthermore, more than half the electorate agree with his core platform even if they do not support him personally. Pucker your anus up for Medicare for all and punitive tax brackets for middle class and up.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:28 am

Bern's highest polling was in April at 24% before Biden got in the race. Then Bernie immediately dropped to 14%, and Biden took those votes. Look at the polling, Bernie is second fiddle to Biden, when Biden rises, Bern loses. When Biden loses, Bernie gains. Bernie currently sits at 17%. At this point 4 years ago he was on a steady rise and sitting at 28%.

So yeah, when you have slightly over half the numbers you had 4 years ago, and relying on someone else stumbling, you are down to a few supporters hovering in the mid teens.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6730.html
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -3824.html
PLATA O PLOMO