Total votes: 10

Speaker to Animals

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:44 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:40 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:38 pm
Really? About two days after this fake news scam plastered the Internet people were entering the word into Google and getting "I will stand", Google changes that to mean nothing, and we have internal documents leaked proving why they did that, and you are all "we may never know".. LMFAO
Whether they did it or not is not relevant to the discussion, you are bringing it up for no reason.

You're the spammer.
:character-spamguy:
It's absolutely relevant to the discussion.

Here we have a fucking moron in a foreign nation shitting all over this forum and insulting anybody who dares disagree with the MSM narrative about Joe Biden. He is shown again and again and fucking again that the media narrative is nothing but lies and propaganda. He has ZERO real interaction with American communities. The only thing he really knows about this election and the sentiment of the democratic electorate is what these lying media tell him, and what these lying Internet monopolies allow him to see. This was yet another example in the endless sea of examples of how fucking little you understand about the United States because you don't even fucking live here, you don't know any democrats, and the only thing you know is what the God damned television and Google allows you to see.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:49 pm

You have no proof that Biden support is propaganda, you have anecdotal evidence, and confirmation bias.
:character-spamcan:
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:51 pm

I don't have proof the media are a bunch of fucking liars? Dude, I have proof of that every other day. Wow.

Turn of the television, kiddos, or you end up like this dipstick right here.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:56 pm

Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:51 pm
I don't have proof the media are a bunch of fucking liars? Dude, I have proof of that every other day. Wow.

The media being liars doesn't mean the Biden support is fake. Just because they are liars doesn't mean they lie about every single thing, no exceptions. You simply hope they are lying about Biden support due to anecdotal evidence and confirmation bias, you have no evidence, just wishful thinking and a small sample size poll from within your bubble.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:14 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:56 pm
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:51 pm

The media being liars doesn't mean the Biden support is fake. Just because they are liars doesn't mean they lie about every single thing, no exceptions. You simply hope they are lying about Biden support due to anecdotal evidence and confirmation bias, you have no evidence, just wishful thinking and a small sample size poll from within your bubble.
Dumbass. You just admitted they are liars while arguing this time we should believe them and it is my job to prove constant liars are lying in this instance.

You have it reversed. These people are your enemies. They have less respect for you than even I do.

If I own a bank and some dude wants a job handling money who has a long rap.sheet of theft and other crimes, is it my job to prove his motives this time are dishobest? Fuck no.

Yet your only understanding of what actually happens in America that you can trust cones precisely from what you dismiss as "anecdote". You do not live here. You have no idea what is actually going on. I only really have a grasp of what is going on in my corner of America. I have to rely on people I trust to tell me what they see in other parts of the country.

Imagine if suddenly all media was shut down tomorrow. The only way you could find out what is happening is through word of mouth, paying special attention to first hand accounts. What you have today with the television and Internet is much worse than that and far less reliable precisely because the people who control the tech monopolies and media are actively propagandizing you.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:25 pm

corporate media is propaganda, anyone that says otherwise is a victim of said propaganda

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:32 pm

I have actually wondered about creating some kind of network of trusted people to gather informal datapoints in various cities and towns. Formulate a common system for informal questioning and analysis. Put it a together. Try to get an accurate picture of what is going on.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:38 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:25 pm
corporate media is propaganda, anyone that says otherwise is a victim of said propaganda
Captain Obvious is a broken record.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:43 pm

Even if the media lied about covfefe, it means nothing. If the only proof you have that polls are lying is that it doesn't line up with your confirmation bias, that's not a very good argument. Being off by the margin of error isn't lying, any claims that the polls on aggregate are super misleading when there is a shit ton of polling, require evidence to back up said assertions. The media being liars isn't proof the polling aggregates are off by double digits like StA seems to think, that didn't even happen in 2016, the few exceptions to that are in primary polling in states where there is only one or two recent polls prior to voting.

Like the 2016 Democrat primary in Michigan was way off because they only had like one recent poll, and the 2016 Republican Wisconsin primary had Trump up comfortably and Cruz won comfortably, but again that was an instance of few recent polls.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:46 pm

Even your MSM propagandists admitted the polls were lies.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... were+wrong

Where the fuck were you in 2016? Oh, right. You were doing for Hillary what you are doing for Biden now. LOL