Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

Smitty-48

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:33 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:28 am
Battle Angel has plenty of work to do, like Biden, the weak field makes her look good.
A Battle Angel can't lead the Tranny Commie Antifa party.

The GOP should start looking for their own Battle Angel for 2024
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:34 am

Be Dat Spoiler Tho
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:40 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:33 am
Here in Asheville, the only serious supporters I see are for Bernie Sanders. It's die fucking hard Bernie.
Interesting. That's the first location I've heard of running strong Bernie support this year.

I've been travelling and working projects in various locals around Cascadia all Summer, and I'm not seeing shit for Bernie this year, I still see some Feel the Bern 2016 stickers, but nothing not much new. In fact I see as much Trump 2020 as anything, and if you get outside the blue islands, its serious MAGA land.

I still say he's fucked because he managed to piss off both his supporters and opponents in one move, that takes some kind of fucked up talent.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:41 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Battle Angel has plenty of work to do, like Biden, the weak field makes her look good.

IVANKA 2024 :?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:48 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:41 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

IVANKA 2024 :?
Hillary in a young and hot package.

There is no successor to Trump tho, so the GOP will end up where the Dems are now in four years.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:51 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:40 am
Here in Asheville, the only serious supporters I see are for Bernie Sanders. It's die fucking hard Bernie.
Interesting. That's the first location I've heard of running strong Bernie support this year.

I've been travelling and working projects in various locals around Cascadia all Summer, and I'm not seeing shit for Bernie this year, I still see some Feel the Bern 2016 stickers, but nothing not much new. In fact I see as much Trump 2020 as anything, and if you get outside the blue islands, its serious MAGA land.

I still say he's fucked because he managed to piss off both his supporters and opponents in one move, that takes some kind of fucked up talent.
Do you interact with people or are just looking at stickers on cars?

Dude, interacting with the average Ashevillian yields an overwhelming percentage of them going to Bernie. It's not even close and they are not changing their votes no matter what the television news actress tells them.

The problem we have here is that none of us really know what is going on across the nation because everything we read and see is bullshit and lies. All we can do it look at our immediate environments. I can tell you that around here it's Bernie, hands down, and it's not even close.

I don't think that is likely to carry over into the general election, but in terms of the primary, these people are locked in for Bernie. You cannot get them to even consider other candidates like Tulsi. They don't care and they aren't hearing it. If they can't even entertain other candidates in casual conversation, then I don't see how the media is going to make headway.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:54 am

Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:51 am
C-Mag wrote:

Dude, interacting with the average Ashevillian yields an overwhelming percentage of them going to Bernie. It's not even close and they are not changing their votes no matter what the television news actress tells them.

The problem we have here is that none of us really know what is going on across the nation because everything we read and see is bullshit and lies. All we can do it look at our immediate environments. I can tell you that around here it's Bernie, hands down, and it's not even close.

I don't think that is likely to carry over into the general election, but in terms of the primary, these people are locked in for Bernie. You cannot get them to even consider other candidates like Tulsi. They don't care and they aren't hearing it. If they can't even entertain other candidates in casual conversation, then I don't see how the media is going to make headway.
The DNC primary is not decided by anecdotal evidence in Asheville though.
/shrugs
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:56 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:54 am
C-Mag wrote:

/shrugs
Nor is it determined by fake news and fake polls, genius.

Between the two of us, I have one data point to go by; you have nothing. You are essentially arguing about details in a fictional narrative you watch on the boob tube. I would submit to you that your knowledge of what is actually going on in the democratic party electorate right now is worse than blind ignorance.

You are just an uneducated dipshit in Canada, dude. You have no idea what is happening here. All you know is what fake news tells you, and then you bring that shit here like you are submitting interesting opinions on shit. We are saturated with fake news. We don't need you repeating it.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:58 am

Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:56 am
StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:54 am

/shrugs
Nor is it determined by fake news and fake polls, genius.

Between the two of us, I have one data point to go by; you have nothing. You are essentially arguing about details in a fictional narrative you watch on the boob tube. I would submit to you that your knowledge of what is actually going on in the democratic party electorate right now is worse than blind ignorance.

You are just an uneducated dipshit in Canada, dude. You have no idea what is happening here. All you know is what fake news tells you, and then you bring that shit here like you are submitting interesting opinions on shit. We are saturated with fake news. We don't need you repeating it.
The polls aren't fake dude, Trump ain't running, and even then, they were off by 3 points, the margin of error, simmer down. Trusting anecdotal evidence over large sample sizes from around the country, makes no sense.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:59 am

The shit you see on the television does not comport to anything I am seeing in the left right now. Literally nobody supports Biden. That's not even worth debating. The Warren phenomenon interests me because I suspect most of Hillary's vagina voters are going for her, but even there the liberal women here are overwhelmingly for Bernie.

I am really curious what is going on in the major cities, honestly. But there is no way to know unless you or somebody whose judgment you trust is there taking a reading of it.