Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

C-Mag

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:29 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:03 am

Please, Baby Jesus, put her on the stage with Warren.
Blasphemy...…………...…………….. Handing out copies of the Constitution and Bill of Rights
HOW DARE YOU
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:48 am

Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:28 am
I think there are not enough candidates to break it off into two debates, though..
Nope there are enough, they are going to break it up. They should just put them all on one stage, but they won't.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:53 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:48 am
I think there are not enough candidates to break it off into two debates, though..
Nope there are enough, they are going to break it up. They should just put them all on one stage, but they won't.
Agreed. But I would love to see Tulsi corner Warren on her creds to be CIC.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:03 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:53 am
StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:48 am
Agreed. But I would love to see Tulsi corner Warren on her creds to be CIC.
I would love to see Tulsi attack her on being a fake far lefty by pointing to her record and saying Democrats can't trust her to deliver when she obviously doesn't believe half of what she's saying to try and get elected.

The foreign policy focus ain't going to score points, that is not the way to take Warren down, it's not how she took Kamala down, she attacked her record, that's what Tulsi is best at attacking.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:43 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:03 am
I would love to see Tulsi attack her on being a fake far lefty by pointing to her record and saying Democrats can't trust her to deliver when she obviously doesn't believe half of what she's saying to try and get elected.

The foreign policy focus ain't going to score points, that is not the way to take Warren down, it's not how she took Kamala down, she attacked her record, that's what Tulsi is best at attacking.
They won't even let Gabbard on stage, she's too right wing to even invoke to the Antifa Party.

It's the Democrats, the Superdelegates have already picked the ticket.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:44 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:43 am
StCapps wrote:

They won't even let Gabbard on stage, she's too right wing to even invoke to the Antifa Party.

She's in actually, for the fourth debate(s) anyway. They'll probably keep Warren and Biden away from her, but they'll at least put her at the kiddie table. She took down Harris already, though that probably would have happened even if she hadn't taken her down.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:46 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:44 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

She's in actually, for the fourth debate(s) anyway. They'll probably keep Warren and Biden away from her, but they'll at least put her at the kiddie table.
The Democrats will not allow a revolt, McGovenism is why they invented the Superdelegates in the first place.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:47 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:46 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

She's in actually, for the fourth debate(s) anyway. They'll probably keep Warren and Biden away from her, but they'll at least put her at the kiddie table.
The Democrats will not allow a revolt, McGovenism is why they invented the Superdelegates in the first place.
They are allowing her in the next debate, google it if you don't believe me. Also superdelegates only matter after the first ballot this time around, so if someone wins on the first ballot, no superdelegates.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:50 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:47 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
They are allowing her in the next debate, google it if you don't believe me. Also superdelegates only matter after the first ballot this time around, so if someone wins on the first ballot, no superdelegates.
I didn't say they weren't letting her at the kiddie table, I said there is no way she will be allowed to be the Nom at the end of the day. She ain't gonna win on the first ballot, so that's not an issue.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:52 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:50 am
StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:47 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

I didn't say they weren't letting her at the kiddie table, I said there is no way she will be allowed to be the Nom at the end of the day. She ain't gonna win on the first ballot, so that's not an issue.
Oh yeah, she doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of actually winning the nomination, best she can do is play spoiler by fucking up the front runners in debates, if she even gets a chance after wrecking Kamala Harris.

She probably won't even win in Hawaii, let alone the nomination. If she carries even a single state, I'd be very surprised.
*yip*