THE ERA OF TRUMP

The Conservative

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:09 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:52 pm
To keep hardcore Dems onboard, ones who have been endlessly propagandized that Trump is days away from being removed from office, they MUST impeach or at least try to impeach, whether or not it’s successful. Very similar to Trump’s Wall promises.
Except Trump has a better chance of getting the wall, than the Democrats do of getting Trump impeached or winning in 2020 right now.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:10 am

Trump displays little interest in actually building the wall. No new wall has been built. All the pictures you see (probably fifty miles worth of fencing at most) were replacing existing fencing.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:17 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:10 am
Trump displays little interest in actually building the wall. No new wall has been built. All the pictures you see (probably fifty miles worth of fencing at most) were replacing existing fencing.
Oh, please don't respond to my posts. You really have no foot to stand upon.

https://www.apnews.com/a619922781f441c9adaa494f47001429

Also, has has been working on replacing the old wall too. So yeah, he has built a wall.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:19 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:17 am

Also, has has been working on replacing the old wall too. So yeah, he has built a wall.
He has built zero miles of new wall, TC. Those replacement projects were already appropriated separately. They had nothing to do with Trump.

He's been claiming the real wall is set to begin any time for years now. Nigger, please.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:22 am

Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:55 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:27 am
Mandela fought a murderous, racist, oppressive, tyrannical regime to secure equal rights for the black majority. Whilst I disagreed with his methods I supported his aims. On release from prison, he didn't seek revenge he sought reconciliation.
Trump only cares about one person. He lines his pockets at the public expense, attacks the free press, lies constantly, alienates America's allies and cosies up to its enemies.
To whine about being the most unfairly treated politician in history is laughable.
He's a joke and an embarrassment.
Of course, y'all lining up to slag off Mandela and suck Trump's cock 'cos skin pigment and 'Merica.
Good to hear you disagree with murdering innocent people in terror attacks, but I am a little concerned you idolized people who do.
Idolize is your word, not mine.
I supported his aims of abolishing apartheid and establishing a universal franchise.
Rule by the minority with open discrimination against the majority was one of the worse excesses of colonial rule.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:23 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:22 am
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:55 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:27 am
Mandela fought a murderous, racist, oppressive, tyrannical regime to secure equal rights for the black majority. Whilst I disagreed with his methods I supported his aims. On release from prison, he didn't seek revenge he sought reconciliation.
Trump only cares about one person. He lines his pockets at the public expense, attacks the free press, lies constantly, alienates America's allies and cosies up to its enemies.
To whine about being the most unfairly treated politician in history is laughable.
He's a joke and an embarrassment.
Of course, y'all lining up to slag off Mandela and suck Trump's cock 'cos skin pigment and 'Merica.
Good to hear you disagree with murdering innocent people in terror attacks, but I am a little concerned you idolized people who do.
Idolize is your word, not mine.
I supported his aims of abolishing apartheid and establishing a universal franchise.
Rule by the minority with open discrimination against the majority was one of the worse excesses of colonial rule.
His aims were literally to exterminate white people from South Africa. He has almost succeeded.

Bantu are just terrible people.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:01 am

Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:19 am
The Conservative wrote:

He has built zero miles of new wall, TC. Those replacement projects were already appropriated separately. They had nothing to do with Trump.

He's been claiming the real wall is set to begin any time for years now. Nigger, please.
New wall has been built, your information is out of date. Trump got the funding, and he's building more wall, not just replacing the old stuff. When he didn't have the funding he couldn't build the wall, now that he has it, he is building it, you're just impatient as fuck.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:04 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:01 am
The Conservative wrote:

New wall has been built, your information is out of date. Trump got the funding, and he's building more wall, not just replacing the old stuff.
Literally just posted yesterday. ZERO NEW WALL HAS BEEN BUILT. All the images you see of walls (really fencing) being built were from preexisting projects to replace the dilapidated fencing we already had.

It's a fucking lie that he built new wall anywhere.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:06 am

Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:04 am
StCapps wrote:

New wall has been built, your information is out of date. Trump got the funding, and he's building more wall, not just replacing the old stuff.
Literally just posted yesterday. ZERO NEW WALL HAS BEEN BUILT. All the images you see of walls (really fencing) being built were from preexisting projects to replace the dilapidated fencing we already had.

Wrong, he working on new wall as we speak. Replacing old fencing is not nothing either, it's better border security. You're just impatient, Trump is delivering and you just want to bitch because he isn't as anti-immigrant as you are. Just because Trump isn't an ideological extremist who supports all your little pet issues, you've turned on him, despite him delivering on more promises than expected.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:07 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:06 am
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:04 am
StCapps wrote:

Wrong, he working on new wall as we speak. Replacing old fencing is not nothing either, it's better border security. You're just impatient.
Bullshit. Even Donald Trump himself admitted he is not building any new wall just two weeks ago:

The WALL, which is already under construction in the form of new renovation of old and existing fences and walls, will continue to be built.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 14, 2017

You are fucking delusional.

He's not building that fucking wall.