THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:19 am

Mandela was basically an African Bin Laden. He was even ordering terror bombings from his prison cell.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:22 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:19 am
Mandela was basically an African Bin Laden. He was even ordering terror bombings from his prison cell.
More like an African Menachem Begin. A leader that was prepared to do whatever it took. From terrorism to statesmanship.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:15 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:52 pm
Many Wall Street Dems have stated that if they nominate Warren, they will vote for Trump.
Will never happen. They will vote for whomever the Democrat nominee is. Warren was asked if she was POTUS would she think is was a good idea if her VPs son was elected to the board of a company or something like that. It was basically asking if she approved of Biden's sons situation. Her initial reaction started off as a no, that's not acceptable, but as she caught on her answer mutated into I'm not sure, I'll have to go back and evaluate that one. In other words, she is just as much a puppet of the deep state and the rest of them. She'll cave to their wishes just like the rest of them.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:25 am

Can anyone explain exactly what the Democrats want to impeach Trump for? Every article and newsbyte keeps repeating all the keywords and talking points, yet no one can identify the specific action that is grounds for impeachment. I hear Ukraine and whistleblower without ever seeing any details on what exactly the whistleblower is blowing the whistle on.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:27 am

Mandela fought a murderous, racist, oppressive, tyrannical regime to secure equal rights for the black majority. Whilst I disagreed with his methods I supported his aims. On release from prison, he didn't seek revenge he sought reconciliation.
Trump only cares about one person. He lines his pockets at the public expense, attacks the free press, lies constantly, alienates America's allies and cosies up to its enemies.
To whine about being the most unfairly treated politician in history is laughable.
He's a joke and an embarrassment.
Of course, y'all lining up to slag off Mandela and suck Trump's cock 'cos skin pigment and 'Merica.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:32 am

He (they) can't keep getting away with it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:55 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:27 am
Mandela fought a murderous, racist, oppressive, tyrannical regime to secure equal rights for the black majority. Whilst I disagreed with his methods I supported his aims. On release from prison, he didn't seek revenge he sought reconciliation.
Trump only cares about one person. He lines his pockets at the public expense, attacks the free press, lies constantly, alienates America's allies and cosies up to its enemies.
To whine about being the most unfairly treated politician in history is laughable.
Of course, y'all lining up to slag off Mandela and suck Trump's cock 'cos skin pigment and 'Merica.
Good to hear you disagree with murdering innocent people in terror attacks, but I am a little concerned you idolized people who do.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:00 am

Montegriffo wrote:
To whine about ankle biting on an internet forum is laughable.

If Trump only cared about himself he never would have run for POTUS. He was lining his pockets more prior to being elected than since. He attacks the "free" press because they are a pack of dishonest lefty shills. Some of America's allies need a little tough love. Just look at how incompetent the UK has been in handling Brexit. I don't see Trump cozying up to Iran. That was Obama, who dropped off a pallet of cash to them. Oh wait, you must mean Russia. Yeah, I see Russian tanks all over my neighborhood now, just like in Red Dawn. We're all bros now.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:02 am

Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:55 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Good to hear you disagree with murdering innocent people in terror attacks, but I am a little concerned you idolized people who do.
It's only ok for Monty to disagree with methods while supporting aims. People can't support Trump's aims of a secure border or low unemployment because Trump makes silly tweets. Lefty hypocrite exposes himself once again.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:08 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:02 am
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:55 am
Montegriffo wrote:
It's only ok for Monty to disagree with methods while supporting aims. People can't support Trump's aims of a secure border or low unemployment because Trump makes silly tweets. Lefty hypocrite exposes himself once again.
PO5 Knows.
*yip*