THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:50 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:34 am

I don't know, looks like he was just coordinating a legal investigation to me. The fact that he called out Crowdstrike by name problem has them seething.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:01 pm

Impeachment is in the end political, so there's no requirement for criminality, but they literally got nothing here.

The witch hunt is self defeating, the Dems & Cucks ain't moving the ball down the field at all.

They are basically derailing themselves by blowing their wads on it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:07 pm

My guess this will never get past an inquiry. It's the best the Dems can do, they can hold it out there like...………………. Trump looks dirty, without ever having to draft articles and site proof. They can drag all kinds of cucks through House hearings that will say bad shit about Trump.

I like the Bully move by Trump of just releasing the Transcripts.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:09 pm

It's not like Trump is invincible, but the Dems have no leader, they are fighting amongst themselves, and there is no middle ground where they will shift the balance of power with their ceaseless and fallacious caterwauling about fuck all.

Trump stole their platform, they don't have a plan b, so they are just chasing their own tails.
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:13 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:09 pm
It's not like Trump is invincible, but the Dems have no leader, they are fighting amongst themselves, and there is no middle ground where they will shift the balance of power with their ceaseless and fallacious caterwauling about fuck all.

Trump stole their platform, they don't have a plan b, so they are just chasing their own tails.
Trump is the Teflon Don.

Nothing here is unexpected when the opposition is eating their own.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:19 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:13 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:09 pm

Trump is the Teflon Don.

Nothing here is unexpected when the opposition is eating their own.
It's also this hyperpartisan age, because even Nixon wouldn't have to resign now

He would get impeached, but they wouldn't get a supermajority to remove him from office.

Back in 1974 there was bipartisanship, that doesn't exist anymore.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:26 pm

It's like, I don't "oppose" the Democrats.

I despise them with a passion.

They are traitors to the republic.

If Trump dropped a MOAB on the DNC offices, I wouldn't just look the other way;

I would celebrate it like Operation Neptune Spear II

And I still loves me some Nixon too.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:06 am

So what we thinking? Orangeman out? Or is this 4D Chess trap to remove Creepy Joe?

IMHO, if GOP votes to impeach, they’re done, their voters will feel bitter and betrayed and never vote again.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:59 am

The neocons and libertarian cunts would vote for impeachment and then return to the democratic party.

Market liberals are still liberals.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:10 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:06 am
So what we thinking? Orangeman out? Or is this 4D Chess trap to remove Creepy Joe?

IMHO, if GOP votes to impeach, they’re done, their voters will feel bitter and betrayed and never vote again.
Swing voters is all that matters, Red Team and Blue Team voters are locked in.

I think the swing voters will punish the Democrats for trying to decide the election before the actual election.

People who are swing voters are the kind of people who do not like that sort of thing.

Trump is not going to be removed from office by the Senate, so this is basically a stunt

I think its going to backfire in favor of Trump.

Swing voters will vote for Trump just to send a message to the impeachment monkeys trying to overthrow elections.
Nec Aspera Terrent