THE ERA OF TRUMP

TheReal_ND

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:49 am

I don't take a moral stand when it comes to pitbulls. I dole out justice with extreme prejudice. Scales of Justice is not blind in my universe. You want to act like a nigger and pack up on some white kids at the pool and get cut while claiming he called you a nigger with no evidence? I don't believe you. GTFO out of my courthouse I know how your kind is always looking for an excuse for your own actions. Bring up a hate crime charge in my courthouse one more time I'll have you dragged out back and shot. You want to be a pitbull and maul your own owners child a thousand thousand times? GTFO out of my courthouse before I drag you out back and shoot you myself.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:52 am

Matter fact I want you to smile. I want you to fucking smile and say thank you while acknowledging how much you deserve it while I figure out a way to string you up for even wasting my time. You're a fucking dog. Cattle. Goyim. Fuck you lick my boot you fucking beast.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:53 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:49 am
I don't take a moral stand when it comes to pitbulls. I dole out justice with extreme prejudice. Scales of Justice is not blind in my universe. You want to act like a nigger and pack up on some white kids at the pool and get cut while claiming he called you a nigger with no evidence? I don't believe you. GTFO out of my courthouse I know how your kind is always looking for an excuse for your own actions. Bring up a hate crime charge in my courthouse one more time I'll have you dragged out back and shot. You want to be a pitbull and maul your own owners child a thousand thousand times? GTFO out of my courthouse before I drag you out back and shoot you myself.
Breed bans are for commie faggots, whether that be pitbulls, or AR15's.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:53 am

Don't like it well you're free to fuck off out of my courthouse. I don't give a fuck about your rights.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:57 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:53 am
Don't like it well you're free to fuck off out of my courthouse. I don't give a fuck about your rights.
What courthouse is that? The homeless man van down by the river?
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:57 am

Yes.

Solipsism ftw. The world is my courthouse I will maga bomb the next motherfucking pitboll mommy that cries to me about how niggers treat dogs into the next solar cycle. I will yeet her into the sun directly and forthwith.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:00 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:57 am
Yes.

Solipsism ftw. The world is my courthouse I will maga bomb the next motherfucking pitboll mommy that cries to me about how niggers treat dogs into the next solar cycle. I will yeet her into the sun directly and forthwith.
Lighten up, Francis.
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:04 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:06 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:02 pm
I back Iran before zog. I'll tell you another thing, there won't be any fucking boots on the ground in Iran because the minute those body bags hit filled with white boys all those Zionist boomer cucks on Breitbart are going to shut right the fuck up.
It's not so much body bags, the Army is simply not big enough to deal with Iran, Iran is much bigger than Iraq.

The Army is not even as big as it was in 2003, the Army is shrinking and has shrunk

That's actually the biggest barrier to fighting significant land wars right now.

Don't think the body bags would stop them, kids

58,000 Americans killed in Vietnam.

The sky did not fall and they did not withdraw because the hippies were crying about it, don't be naive.

Most Americans were killed in Vietnam because they were withdrawing, that is what got them killed.

By the time Washington figures out that it's bad idea and they want out, you'll be dead already.
Oh, if we get into a war with Iran, it won't be one you will soon forget.

I've been hearing rumors that Trump wants to show real shock and awe. He's willing to drop MOABs at the beginning to make a statement.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:12 am

Everybody who wants war with Iran needs to sign up today and fight that war they support. Have fun.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:43 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:04 am
Oh, if we get into a war with Iran, it won't be one you will soon forget.

I've been hearing rumors that Trump wants to show real shock and awe. He's willing to drop MOABs at the beginning to make a statement.
Shock & Awe is bullshit. Nobody is shocked nor awed, and the MOAB is not going to have any effect.

I don't think Trump has any interest in war with Iran, but even if he did, bombing Iran achieves fuck all strategically.

It's like World War One, you bombard them, when that stops, they come up out of their bunkers and they are still there.

They just rebuild after and carry on.

MOAB SchMOAB, it's not a miraculous weapon, it's just an FAE bomb.

Even if you dropped tac nukes on them, they would carry on.

Even if you used startegic nukes, Iran would still be there, they would still rebuild and carry on.
Nec Aspera Terrent