Brexit

StCapps

Re: Brexit

Post by StCapps » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:46 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:44 am
Only time will tell...
When time tells and it was easy to see coming for some of us, remember me.

BoJo is done any day naow! Where I have heard that before?
:think:
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:49 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:46 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:44 am
Only time will tell...
When time tells and it was easy to see coming for some of us, remember me.

BoJo is done any day naow! Where I have heard that before?
:think:
Oh, I'm bookmarking your crass prediction don't you worry.
Roll on Tuesday...
Last edited by Montegriffo on Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:52 pm

But the Court of Session judges said they were unanimous in their belief that Mr Johnson was motivated by the "improper purpose of stymieing Parliament", and that he had therefore effectively misled the Queen in advising her to suspend Parliament.
I am unanimous in my belief that Monte is a pedophile, and any posts he makes denying it are simply motivated by the "improper purpose of stymieing others".

Of course the problem is I have no proof, and since people are innocent until proven guilty, obviously this is just an attempt to smear or gain some advantage.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:01 pm

Proof of intent is always tricky.
However, there is evidence that Boris planned to prorogue Parliament in the form of emails weeks before he publicly stated that he had no intention of doing it. The unusual length of time it was to be suspended coupled with its timing during a critical point in the Brexit process was enough to convince the Scottish court of sessions that it was a move intended to avoid scrutiny of his withdrawal plans. It's not a trial by jury, it is a ruling made by Judges so the burden of proof is not ''beyond all reasonable doubt'' as it would be at a criminal trial.
The UK SC will have the ultimate say in the case unless the government appeals to the European courts. Boris could conceivably choose that option as a time-wasting tactic but it would be a politically embarrassing move for a government determined to ''take back power'' from the EU.
The courts also have the power to request to see all communications between Boris and his political advisor Cummings so it is possible that there is evidence there that we are not currently aware of.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:07 pm

Strike one BTW.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:44 am

Monte you need to lighten up dude. You can dish out the insults, but you can't take them, you have a glass jaw when insulted. You need to learn how to roll with the punches.

Grow a thicker skin and fire back, like a man.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:31 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:44 am
Monte you need to lighten up dude. You can dish out the insults, but you can't take them, you have a glass jaw when insulted. You need to learn how to roll with the punches.

Sorry but pedo crosses a line.
I'll banter back and forward with any of you but I wouldn't call you rapists or pedos.
Those are my rules, if you want me to ignore you then go ahead.
It's not like this hasn't come up before.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:56 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:31 am
StCapps wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:44 am

Sorry but pedo crosses a line.
I'll banter back and forward with any of you but I wouldn't call you rapists or pedos.
Those are my rules, if you want me to ignore you then go ahead.
It's not like this hasn't come up before.
Pedo doesn't cross the line, you are too sensitive. Call me a rapist or pedo, see if I give a shit. It's obviously not true, so why should I care?

They only call you that because you get so butthurt when they do, they noticed it gets under your skin, so they keep pushing that button to trigger you.

If you didn't do that, they would go there a lot less. You are being trolled, calm the fuck down and troll back.

Being facetiously mean spirited for the lulz is what the internet forums are all about, learn to deal.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:56 am

I'm not interested in engaging with the mean spirited.
Especially if it is a 3 and a half year long campaign of hate.
I wouldn't talk to someone in real life if they kept accusing me of that. I'd rip their head off. I suspect that you would too.
It fails DB's punch in the mouth test.
If ph64 wants to carry on being so acidic (see what I did there) I will ignore him too. I answered his point in detail and gave him fair warning.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:01 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:56 am
I'm not interested in engaging with the mean spirited.
Especially if it is a 3 and a half year long campaign of hate.
I wouldn't talk to someone in real life if they kept accusing me of that. I'd rip their head off. I suspect that you would too.
It fails DB's punch in the mouth test.
If ph64 wants to carry on being so acidic (see what I did there) I will ignore him too. I answered his point in detail and gave him fair warning.
It's in jest dude, you are taking it the wrong way. Do you have no friends who troll you just to get under your skin? We all know each other around here, you are taking these insults as if some stranger came up to you on the street and insulted you out of nowhere.

Context matters, you don't seem to get that, if someone who has known you for years calls you a pedo rapist, it's not the same thing as some dude on street you don't even know calling you a pedo rapist out of nowhere, so stop pretending there is no difference. Friends insult each other all the time, as a fun little competition, and if your friends don't it's because they have a lame sense of humor or are completely spineless. The more well acquainted you are, the more the rate and outlandishness of the insults increases.

Women don't do that though, they'd rather only say nice things to your face and talk smack behind your back. Men talk smack to your face and say nice things about you behind your back.

Don't be a woman about this, be a fucking man. Stand up for yourself and stop getting so butthurt and playing the victim when someone you've know for years ribs you for the lulz.

Not sure why this needs to be explained to you, you must have lived a sheltered existence or some shit, you fucking softy.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*