Montegriffo

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:58 pm

StCapps wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:53 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:51 pm
Where?
Who is saying that Bolton is great? On either side?
Defending Bolton because Trump sacked him, that is a major 180 from previously held positions of those attacking Trump. You are even saying it, "Trump didn't sack Bolton properly, Orange Man still bad, wanh!"
You're just making shit up now. Nobody is defending Bolton.
Sacking your NSA by text after telling him to wait till the morning after he offered to resign, that's just some Trump dick swinging though.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:00 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:58 pm
StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:51 pm
Where?
Who is saying that Bolton is great? On either side?
Defending Bolton because Trump sacked him, that is a major 180 from previously held positions of those attacking Trump. You are even saying it, "Trump didn't sack Bolton properly, Orange Man still bad, wanh!"
You're just making shit up now. Nobody is defending Bolton.
Sacking your NSA by text after telling him to wait till the morning after he offered to resign, that's just some Trump dick swinging though.
Sounds like defending Bolton to me. Even when you give Trump dap for doing something good, you're still like: "Yeah, but Trump did it wrong! Poor John Bolton, I'm just going to sit here and pretend he didn't have it coming, Trump is a dick".

Obvious TDS is obvious.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:40 am

StCapps wrote:
"Trump didn't sack Bolton properly"
I don't fucking care if he fired him in the worst way possible. Trump is the boss, Trump is the POTUS, he can fire him how the fuck ever he wants to. Doesn't matter, because by noon Bolton was walkin down the road kickin rocks and crying to himself.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:42 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:40 am
StCapps wrote:
I don't fucking care if he fired him in the worst way possible. Trump is the boss, Trump is the POTUS, he can fire him how the fuck ever he wants to. Doesn't matter, because by noon Bolton was walkin down the road kickin rocks and crying to himself.
Exactly. That's what someone who doesn't have TDS responds to Trump firing Bolton. Those with TDS think it's a sign that the Bad Orange Man is bad and criticize the move, even if they give token dap for firing them, they find another angle to complain about to twist into a negative for Trump no matter what he does.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:47 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:42 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:40 am
StCapps wrote:
Exactly. That's what someone who doesn't have TDS responds to Trump firing Bolton. Those with TDS think it's a sign that the Bad Orange Man is bad and criticize the move, even if they give token dap for firing them, they find another angle to complain about to twist into a negative for Trump no matter what he does.
1. Capps, you're a lazy POS, you don't bath, you don't brush your teeth, and your dreads are getting in the food, my customers can't stand it and neither can I, get your stinky ass out of here you're fired.

2. Capps, I'm sorry, but due to residual issues with customer interface we are going to have to let you go, can I offer to get you a cab on the way out

Who fucking cares, Capps you still need to go find a new job. At least with number one you know what the fuck you were doing wrong.
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:57 am

He actually wanted to resign though.
Trump just did his usual face saving and pretended he sacked him.
This is what the criticism is about, not because anyone thought he shouldn't leave the job.
Time to scrape the bottom of the barrel again and find the next terrible Trump choice.
He's got the staff turn over of a rat infested McDonald's restaurant. Fitting really as that's what the Whitehouse has become.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:07 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:57 am
This is what the criticism is about, not because anyone thought he shouldn't leave the job.
Time to scrape the bottom of the barrel again and find the next terrible Trump choice.
He's got the staff turn over of a rat infested McDonald's restaurant. Fitting really as that's what the Whitehouse has become.
How do you know Bolton wanted to resign ?
PLATA O PLOMO

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:13 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:57 am
Who cares if Trump is just pretending to sack him when he wanted to resign? It's still a good move, but you want to focus on the minutiae that is irrelevant because there is nothing else to criticize, that's TDS, always looking to criticize even when there is nothing to criticize, grasping at straws.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:17 am

yeah why would bolton want to resign? that dude is power hungry

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:21 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:17 am
yeah why would bolton want to resign? that dude is power hungry
i mean obviously he's going to double down on resignation in the press to save face, being fired doesnt look good for his resume, but you think he wanted to willingly give up his influence on the president of the united states? lol