LARPers in Portland

DrYouth

Re: LARPers in Portland

Post by DrYouth » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:34 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:31 pm
Portland declared itself a “No Go” Zone against Free Speech.
link
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:46 pm

That's literally all it was.

Antifa controls the Portland city government. Proud Boys decided to march there to provoke them and split some wigs.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:15 pm

Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:48 pm

Antifa regularly takes control of Portland streets and attack other Americans. They get away with it because the democrat prosecutors will drop charges if the police even bother to make an arrest.

The Proud Boys thing is a thing precisely because there exists no rule of law in America today. If the government had done anything about these domestic terrorists, Proud Boys wouldn't feel the need to provoke. Indeed, they shouldn't be able to provoke domestic terrorists like this in the first place, since those terrorists should be in prison.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:57 pm

This is why they get run over, btw.

Next time North Carolina comes back to Portland, you fat faggot, it will be Civil War 2.0.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:09 pm

Shithole country.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:55 pm

Portland Mayor *is* Antifa.

Portland police chief Danielle Outlaw says she told the mayor Portland police would clear the protest camp surrounding a federal immigration office, with or without his support.

In a very frank radio interview first noted by the Portland Tribune, Outlaw says she approached Mayor Ted Wheeler and told him she intended to use her bureau's resources to put an end to the protest outside U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's headquarters.

"I went to the mayor and said, 'Look, this isn't sustainable, not just resource wise, it's just out of control for many reasons,'" she told talk-radio host Lars Larson on Tuesday. "I wasn't asking for permission to go out and clear this camp. I said, 'This is what's going to happen and here's how it's going to happen.'"

Outlaw said that she and Wheeler were in agreement that the camp needed sweeping.

But the police chief's claims seem to contrast with Wheeler's earlier support for the aims of the Occupy ICE protest camp, which lasted more than a month and temporarily halted U.S. Immigration Customs and Enforcement operations at the federal building in Southwest Portland. The mayor said he did not want Portland police to get involved with the conflict between federal officials and protesters.

"I want to be very clear I do not want the [Portland police] to be engaged or sucked into a conflict," the mayor tweeted, "particularly from a federal agency that I believe is on the wrong track, that has not fully lived American values of inclusion and is also an agency where the former head suggested that people who lead cities that are sanctuary cities like this one should be arrested."
https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2018/ ... s-support/

https://www.wweek.com/news/city/2018/08 ... -protests/

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:53 am

DrYouth wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:38 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:35 am
Beating up queers and niggers
LOL
Or more like baiting the self avowed protectors of the downtrodden.
"Protectors of the downtrodden". :lol:

Nothing says protecting the downtrodden like stopping traffic, vandalizing the cars of those just trying to get to work, chucking concrete milkshakes at the heads of those they disagree with, and generally being anarchist assholes just for sake of being anarchist assholes.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:49 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:53 am
DrYouth wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:38 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:35 am
Beating up queers and niggers
LOL
Or more like baiting the self avowed protectors of the downtrodden.
"Protectors of the downtrodden". :lol:

Nothing says protecting the downtrodden like stopping traffic, vandalizing the cars of those just trying to get to work, chucking concrete milkshakes at the heads of those they disagree with, and generally being anarchist assholes just for sake of being anarchist assholes.
I was invoking irony.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:53 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:55 pm
Portland Mayor *is* Antifa.

Portland police chief Danielle Outlaw says she told the mayor Portland police would clear the protest camp surrounding a federal immigration office, with or without his support.

In a very frank radio interview first noted by the Portland Tribune, Outlaw says she approached Mayor Ted Wheeler and told him she intended to use her bureau's resources to put an end to the protest outside U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's headquarters.

"I went to the mayor and said, 'Look, this isn't sustainable, not just resource wise, it's just out of control for many reasons,'" she told talk-radio host Lars Larson on Tuesday. "I wasn't asking for permission to go out and clear this camp. I said, 'This is what's going to happen and here's how it's going to happen.'"

Outlaw said that she and Wheeler were in agreement that the camp needed sweeping.

But the police chief's claims seem to contrast with Wheeler's earlier support for the aims of the Occupy ICE protest camp, which lasted more than a month and temporarily halted U.S. Immigration Customs and Enforcement operations at the federal building in Southwest Portland. The mayor said he did not want Portland police to get involved with the conflict between federal officials and protesters.

"I want to be very clear I do not want the [Portland police] to be engaged or sucked into a conflict," the mayor tweeted, "particularly from a federal agency that I believe is on the wrong track, that has not fully lived American values of inclusion and is also an agency where the former head suggested that people who lead cities that are sanctuary cities like this one should be arrested."
https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2018/ ... s-support/

https://www.wweek.com/news/city/2018/08 ... -protests/
You are running an interesting cultural experiment in the USA...
With the cultural gap between cities and states growing in a runaway fashion.
So the Proud Boys went to Portland to protest Portland's off the rails left wing culture?
The whole city is turning into a city scale version of Evergreen State College.