Hillary Clinton Death List

C-Mag

Re: Hillary Clinton Death List

Post by C-Mag » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:16 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:03 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:02 am
Ah, we've weeded out all the sick, lame and weak.
Instead we have the next workplace mass shooter and a fucking retard from the ass end of Canada.
Do you think putting the attack pedal to the metal like that ^^^^^^ improves the site ?

Everyone needs to settled the Fuck down.

Yes, we get personal her and yes it gets rough in here with all this Free Speech shit running wild. But that's why I love it. Damn few corners of the internet can one drop as much free speech as here.

Our problems are people take it personal and people think having Free Speech allows you to be an arsonist for any thread out there.

We do have the choice to agree to make this Anarchist paradise less chaotic.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:18 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:16 am
C-Mag wrote:
Instead we have the next workplace mass shooter and a fucking retard from the ass end of Canada.
Do you think putting the attack pedal to the metal like that ^^^^^^ improves the site ?

Yes, we get personal her and yes it gets rough in here with all this Free Speech shit running wild. But that's why I love it. Damn few corners of the internet can one drop as much free speech as here.

Our problems are people take it personal and people think having Free Speech allows you to be an arsonist for any thread out there.

No, it does not.

The tactic used here is literally to bury actual arguments with wrestling videos, hockey talk, whatever. His goal is to stifle discussion, not enhance it. He is like the belligerent drunk who just shouts everybody down who tries to have an intelligent debate.

Spamming threads adds nothing good here. It's poison to a forum. He should be banished until he agrees to cut that shit out. He certainly should never have been allowed back without apologizing for it and agreeing to stop doing it.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:18 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:14 am
:roll:

You have always been a stain on this forum, since the 2000s when you spammed every last God damned thread with your 9-11 conspiracy theories. We had to figure out how to contain your stupidity to specific threads.

Then when you came here, you refused to keep it contained. You spammed threads incessantly, driving people away. When people show you are wrong, you literally bury the posts with wrestling and rap videos like an asshole.

Martin was mistaken to let you back.
You've been a stain on both forums for a long time, you spammed up more threads and driven more people away than I could ever dream of.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:23 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:16 am
C-Mag wrote:

Oh, trust me I'm calm, have been through this entire thing. That's the one thing he can't do that I can... I don't take it personally. I have more important things to worry about and this place doesn't even hit the top 20.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:43 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:18 am
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:14 am
:roll:

You have always been a stain on this forum, since the 2000s when you spammed every last God damned thread with your 9-11 conspiracy theories. We had to figure out how to contain your stupidity to specific threads.

Then when you came here, you refused to keep it contained. You spammed threads incessantly, driving people away. When people show you are wrong, you literally bury the posts with wrestling and rap videos like an asshole.

Martin was mistaken to let you back.
You've been a stain on both forums for a long time, you spammed up more threads and driven more people away than I could ever dream of.
Can you two get a room already and have your violent homo affair out already ?

:angelic-blueglow:
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:44 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:18 am
Former inmate in the same cells
There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.
Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.
You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.
When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.
They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.
Nothing hard or made of metal.
And there’s a cop at the door about every nine minutes, whether you’re on suicide watch or not.
https://therightscoop.com/former-inmate ... d-himself/
Tie your pants to the bed frame, and around your neck.

Pull a long enough thread from clothing to wrap around your neck.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:47 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:43 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:39 am
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:34 am

A violent autist who hides guns at work is lecturing us on civility.

If there is one thing the recent examples of autists killing innocent people has shown me is that we should have reported you to Boston PD when you claimed to have hidden guns at work. Had you finally snapped and murdered your coworkers it would have been on our consciences for the rest of our lives.
Where have I ever shown any level of violence, you if anything are more unhinged than almost anyone else on this forum. You have threatened me with violence specifically, and others I am sure as well. So who should be imprisoned by what they have said online? Seriously, if you want to play this game you have already lost.
When you smuggled a rifle into Boston (CCW does not cover a rifle) and hid it in your workplace (which I am sure had a policy against hiding guns at work).

That is the behavior of a deranged psychopath.

We should not have taken the chance that you would not have used those weapons on your coworkers. Had you shot up your workplace it would have been partially our fault for not reporting you.
Boy, that 2nd Amendment is a bitch ain’t it?

You’ve spent about a billion characters on here defending firearms, but stashing a rifle vs a pistol is the work of a deranged psychopath. :lol:
#FuckingClownShow
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:51 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:44 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:18 am
Former inmate in the same cells
There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.
Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.
You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.
When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.
They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.
Nothing hard or made of metal.
And there’s a cop at the door about every nine minutes, whether you’re on suicide watch or not.
https://therightscoop.com/former-inmate ... d-himself/

I thought those beds were screwed down to the floor to keep that from happening?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:54 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I think that's how Rod Rosenstein said it was done.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:58 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:54 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I think that's how Rod Rosenstein said it was done.
I doubt there was a bed frame, though. It's just a ledge with a mattress on it.