Hillary Clinton Death List

Speaker to Animals

Re: Hillary Clinton Death List

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:20 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:19 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:53 am
Logic? Dude, you have no idea what that word even means. You literally stashed a rifle above your work station.

Facts include:

Trump allowed a pedo to groom teen girls on his property.
Trump hired dozens of people who obviously hated him and then proceeded to undermine his entire administration.
i.e.

Dina Powell
Jared Kushner
McMaster
Gary Cohn
Omarosa
James Comey
Jeff Sessions
Sally Yates
You are ignorant, walk before you are proven to be nothing more than a hack.
What was wrong with my list? Give me evidence, not your opinion.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:23 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:20 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:53 am
Logic? Dude, you have no idea what that word even means. You literally stashed a rifle above your work station.

Facts include:

Trump allowed a pedo to groom teen girls on his property.
Trump hired dozens of people who obviously hated him and then proceeded to undermine his entire administration.
i.e.

Dina Powell
Jared Kushner
McMaster
Gary Cohn
Omarosa
James Comey
Jeff Sessions
Sally Yates
I'm not giving my opinion, you are ignorant.

Another president also hired his opponents after he won an election. Do you know anything about history?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:24 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:23 am
The Conservative wrote:

Another president also hired his opponents after he won an election. Do you know anything about history?
You are, in point of fact, giving opinions. I am showing evidence of Trump's errors in judgment where it comes to trusting people. This is Trump's greatest weakness and the reason why his administration has been a failure from day one.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:27 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:24 am
The Conservative wrote:

You are, in point of fact, giving opinions. I am showing evidence of Trump's errors in judgment where it comes to trusting people. This is Trump's greatest weakness and the reason why his administration has been a failure from day one.
Well glad to know you are voting Democrat this time around.
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:28 am

The Trump admin is a clear success to this point, not a failure at all.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:29 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:27 am
The Conservative wrote:

So, again, no argument, only slogans and dumbass attacks.

This is why the forum has lost two other intelligent posters in the past month. Daralon and Glory of Greece are gone.

Good luck with a Canadian retard posting wrestling videos and a violent autist who hides guns at work, I guess.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:32 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:29 am
The Conservative wrote:

This is why the forum has lost two other intelligent posters in the past month. Daralon and Glory of Greece are gone.

Good luck with a Canadian retard posting wrestling videos and a violent autist who hides guns at work, I guess.
Only a Democrat feels that Trump's first few years have been a failure, I am only going by facts...

And if you are leaving, we just increased the forums civility by a factor of 10. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:34 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:32 am
The Conservative wrote:

Only a Democrat feels that Trump's first few years have been a failure, I am only going by facts...

And if you are leaving, we just increased the forums civility by a factor of 10. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
A violent autist who hides guns at work is lecturing us on civility.

If there is one thing the recent examples of autists killing innocent people has shown me is that we should have reported you to Boston PD when you claimed to have hidden guns at work. Had you finally snapped and murdered your coworkers it would have been on our consciences for the rest of our lives.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:39 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:34 am
The Conservative wrote:

If there is one thing the recent examples of autists killing innocent people has shown me is that we should have reported you to Boston PD when you claimed to have hidden guns at work. Had you finally snapped and murdered your coworkers it would have been on our consciences for the rest of our lives.
Where have I ever shown any level of violence, you if anything are more unhinged than almost anyone else on this forum. You have threatened me with violence specifically, and others I am sure as well. So who should be imprisoned by what they have said online? Seriously, if you want to play this game you have already lost.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:43 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:39 am
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:34 am
The Conservative wrote:

Where have I ever shown any level of violence, you if anything are more unhinged than almost anyone else on this forum. You have threatened me with violence specifically, and others I am sure as well. So who should be imprisoned by what they have said online? Seriously, if you want to play this game you have already lost.
When you smuggled a rifle into Boston (CCW does not cover a rifle) and hid it in your workplace (which I am sure had a policy against hiding guns at work).

That is the behavior of a deranged psychopath.

We should not have taken the chance that you would not have used those weapons on your coworkers. Had you shot up your workplace it would have been partially our fault for not reporting you.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.