Mass Shooting Thread -

Speaker to Animals

Re: Mass Shooting Thread -

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:30 pm

I suspect it wasn't hate so much as crazy. He's just another crazy autist.

The manifesto was obviously a fake, so the media is running with the "muh white supremacy" meme and ignoring the crazy.

Same with the dude in Ohio. He might have been Antifa, but he was just crazy. Antifa are cunts but they don't condone shooting up shopping malls. Neither does the alt-right.

Mom knew he was batshit crazy else she wouldn't have tried to get him disarmed a few days prior.

There's not even a reasonable preventative measure here either. I mean.. this shit is systemic and baked into the neoliberal cake. Radical individualism for the mass shooting win. There's no community. No family. No real support networks of friends and families. Just isolated individuals. Quiet desperation. Until it's not.

Your radical individualism gets you killed while shopping for your sports team shirt at Wallyworld these days. Hopefully you updated your Instagram with something original to last from here on out. Duckface for eternity.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:23 am
Childhood friend and neighbor of shooter said he's severe autistic and could not have written that thing.
How does a severe autistic get their hands on the weaponry?
Very severe autistic can't usually pull that off...but high functioning autistic can sound pretty sane on paper.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:28 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:26 pm
Childhood friend and neighbor of shooter said he's severe autistic and could not have written that thing.
Very severe autistic can't usually pull that off...but high functioning autistic can sound pretty sane on paper.
I don't know. How did TC get his hands on a rifle and hide it in the ceiling above his desk at work?

I do not see why autism per se should preclude you from owning a firearm.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:43 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:15 pm
this is the face of white supremacy in america? i thought i read he was half jewish and half hispanic but idk
https://apnews.com/456c0154218a4d378e2fb36cd40b709d

The man accused of carrying out last weekend’s deadly mass shooting at a Walmart in the Texas border city of El Paso confessed to officers while he was surrendering and later explained that he had been targeting Mexicans, authorities say.

Patrick Crusius, 21, emerged with his hands up from a vehicle that was stopped at an intersection shortly after last Saturday’s attack and told officers, “I’m the shooter,” Detective Adrian Garcia said in an arrest warrant affidavit.
Full Coverage: Shootings

Crusius later waived his Miranda rights and agreed to speak with detectives, telling them he entered the store with an AK-47 assault rifle and multiple magazines, and that he was targeting Mexicans.

Twenty-two people were killed and about two dozen were injured. Most of the dead had Hispanic last names and eight were Mexican nationals.

Authorities believe that shortly before the attack, Crusius posted a racist screed online that railed against an influx of Hispanics into the U.S. The document parrots some of President Donald Trump’s divisive rhetoric about immigration, but the writer said his views predate Trump’s rise and that any attempt to blame the president for his actions was “fake news.”

Well, I don't know where you come from, but he looks "half-hispanic" to me... just because he doesn't have a "tan" means he's not partially hispanic?

And if he is a US citizen, but a family that immigrated here illegally, does his rant hold any less weight behind it?

Also, his last name is also hispanic, so what does that say about your theories?
#NotOneRedCent

Otern

Post by Otern » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:26 am

Someone tried to shoot up a mosque in Norway yesterday. Probably a New Zealand copycat. No deaths at the mosque, there were only three people there, and a 65 year old man managed to overpower the shooter. They found a dead woman that's related to the shooter when investigating.

Just hope he got those guns illegally, or the gungrabbers will definitely overreact again.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:29 am

Norway is lost

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:13 am

Otern wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:26 am
Someone tried to shoot up a mosque in Norway yesterday. Probably a New Zealand copycat. No deaths at the mosque, there were only three people there, and a 65 year old man managed to overpower the shooter. They found a dead woman that's related to the shooter when investigating.

Just hope he got those guns illegally, or the gungrabbers will definitely overreact again.
Aren't guns banned in Norway?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:46 am

Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:28 pm
DrYouth wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:26 pm
I don't know. How did TC get his hands on a rifle and hide it in the ceiling above his desk at work?

I do not see why autism per se should preclude you from owning a firearm.
I'm high-functioning you asshat. I can guarantee I am smarter than you on multiple levels, the fact that you ignore the concept of degrees of autism, and their affects on the human mind shows that you don't only understand it, but you are coming off as an asshole, which I think most people here can agree, you are a raging one at best at times.

The fact you can't tolerate people different than you, think different than you, and look different than you is astounding, you can't see your own faults, instead you perceive them on other people instead.

You hate women and won't come out and say it because your divorce fucked you up, and you are astoundingly hypocritical when people who have a good life with their family are able to say so. You hate people succeed where you failed. Especially someone like me, someone with Autism. How can someone like me, someone "broken" in your mind do what someone who is "perfect" couldn't! How dare I come here and flaunt my family, my happiness, my abilities, etc, when you lost it all because of a woman.

You want to keep playing this game, go for it. I'm perfectly fine being attacked, because it means I'm right.

Your memory is also faulty, I never said the ceiling.

Don't get your lies mixed up, you already have a bad track record of over-exagerating.

And before you say you are better than me, smarter than me, stronger than me... think about what I just said... prove me wrong, because I don't think you have any restraint especially after being called out like I just did you.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:31 am

lol. Fucking autist

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:38 am

I am just saying, autists are like decaying dynamite. You can see this guy is unstable, and the fact that he cached rifles at work is pretty fucking frightening when you think about it.

Maybe we shouldn't be that guy the media interviews after the fact who says he always thought something was off but never did anything about it.

Who wants to work with unstable autists who hide guns in the ceiling tiles at work? Raise your hands.