Sensible Shoes Klobachar - OUT - Karens now for Biden
No votes
Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

Speaker to Animals

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:00 am

The weight on Jimmy Dore's shoulders is heavy.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:16 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:51 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:19 am
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:11 am
LOL you are such an NPC faggot
Cool your jets flunkey, I'm just pointing out what the Post is saying. I make no comment about whether I agree.
Rather than attack me you could try telling me why they are wrong. :roll:
We are talking about the same WaPo who said the evidence that Saddam was making WMDs was a slam dunk and helped propagandize the Iraq War, right?

LOL
Still attacking the source, not the argument.
Does Gabbard consider that all opposition to Assad is terrorism or not?
Is she on the side of those trying to cover up Assad's chemical attacks?

Everyone here, including myself, is against the forever war but what message to the world's murderous dictators would be sent by a POTUS who would never intervene no matter what humanitarian crisis and atrocities were being committed? Especially if they were given tacit approval.

Isolation, appeasement and pacifism failed spectacularly in the last century leading to the rise of the 3 worst dictators in history.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:17 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:57 am
corporate press are grinding tulsi into an even sharper diamond the more they give her these adversarial interviews, she is significantly better at handling them than she used to be. she's still so young too, in her prime. i love ron paul but he was too old at times to effectively push back against this shit
This
+1

Here's some irony. Tulsi Gabbard finally made politifact support DJT. :lol:
Politifact says Tulsi wrong, Trump is not supporting Al Qaeda
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... rabia-fal/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:21 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:16 am
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:51 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:19 am

Cool your jets flunkey, I'm just pointing out what the Post is saying. I make no comment about whether I agree.
Rather than attack me you could try telling me why they are wrong. :roll:
We are talking about the same WaPo who said the evidence that Saddam was making WMDs was a slam dunk and helped propagandize the Iraq War, right?

LOL
Still attacking the source, not the argument.
Does Gabbard consider that all opposition to Assad is terrorism or not?
Is she on the side of those trying to cover up Assad's chemical attacks?

Everyone here, including myself, is against the forever war but what message to the world's murderous dictators would be sent by a POTUS who would never intervene no matter what humanitarian crisis and atrocities were being committed? Especially if they were given tacit approval.

Isolation, appeasement and pacifism failed spectacularly in the last century leading to the rise of the 3 worst dictators in history.
The source?

They are not separate from the story. They are the perpetrators of the very propaganda and fake news Gabbard was talking about. They were the ones caught lying about the chemical weapon attack in Syria. They were the ones caught lying about the WMDs in Iraq.

They've been caught over and over and over working with the CIA to foment support for these fucking wars of merchant empire.

Of course they want to attack Gabbard. It would be like a mob boss on trial for a string of murders calling the prosecutor a dirty rat, and the defense attorney (you) accusing the judge of "attacking the source" when she tells the mob boss to shut the fuck up.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:22 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:17 am
pineapplemike wrote:
corporate press are grinding tulsi into an even sharper diamond the more they give her these adversarial interviews, she is significantly better at handling them than she used to be. she's still so young too, in her prime. i love ron paul but he was too old at times to effectively push back against this shit
This
+1

Trump launched 50 cruise missiles at Assad for Al Qaeda. Make of that whatever you will.

The thing I find interesting is that Tulsi is managing to get the boomercons to realize the "good rebels" were the same people as the terrorists.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:27 am

The "source".

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:29 am

Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:22 am
C-Mag wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:
This
+1

Trump launched 50 cruise missiles at Assad for Al Qaeda. Make of that whatever you will.

The thing I find interesting is that Tulsi is managing to get the boomercons to realize the "good rebels" were the same people as the terrorists.
Playing right into Putin's hands.
Did RT tell you all opposition to Assad are terrorists?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:38 am

Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:27 am
The "source".

Yeah yeah, the ''enemy of the people'' and all that. Only the right-wing media and bloggers tell the truth.
Now is Gabbard an apologist for Assad and his atrocities or not.
She appears to be drinking the conspiracy theory kool-aid on Assad's chemical attacks on his own people. Is her judgment compromised by her single-issue policies?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:49 am

Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:22 am
C-Mag wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:
This
+1

I actually was just thinking about that. That small action also dipped his poll numbers sharply. He hasn't done it again. Everyone has underestimated how much Trump promising to end these wars weighed into his election. IMO, Tulsi's strong stance on this is spurring Trump to action. I just saw an article saying Trump is moving fast to get out of Afghanistan.

Maybe, just maybe the, the American people are done with Endless wars of occupation.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:50 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:38 am
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:27 am
The "source".

Yeah yeah, the ''enemy of the people'' and all that. Only the right-wing media and bloggers tell the truth.
Now is Gabbard an apologist for Assad and his atrocities or not.
She appears to be drinking the conspiracy theory kool-aid on Assad's chemical attacks on his own people. Is her judgment compromised by her single-issue policies?
I guess you haven't watched the videos where Tulsi clearly states Assad is a brutal dictator. She has a great response too. Should FDR and Churchill not worked with Stalin ?
PLATA O PLOMO