cliche bingo

Montegriffo

Re: cliche bingo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:50 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:37 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:30 am
Who here deludes themselves that they have no bias?
I certainly don't, yet I get called a hack bitch on a daily basis.

It's a meaningless cliche used as an insult.

Either we are all hack bitches or none of us are.
Meaningless.
You refuse to admit your bias all the time. You constantly pretend that your opinions aren't based on your bias all the time, even when it's plain to everyone on the forum.
Examples?

My bias is clear. I hate the extremes, both left and right and I am biased in favour of centrists and moderates.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:56 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:50 am
StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:30 am
Who here deludes themselves that they have no bias?
I certainly don't, yet I get called a hack bitch on a daily basis.

It's a meaningless cliche used as an insult.

Either we are all hack bitches or none of us are.
Meaningless.
You refuse to admit your bias all the time. You constantly pretend that your opinions aren't based on your bias all the time, even when it's plain to everyone on the forum.
Examples?

My bias is clear. I hate the extremes, both left and right and I am biased in favour of centrists and moderates.
You see extremes where there are none, for example you think Brexit is extreme. Anything to the right ofyour brand of moderation or centrism is extreme to you, and you see less extremes on the left than you do on the right, even when the left is plenty extreme. You actively embrace left extremism while pretending to just be a centrist, that's why clubby calls you an undercover hack bitch.

Gun grabbing and free speech hating leftist extremism is not centrist. You aren't fooling anyone with your undercover hack bitch routine.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:16 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:56 am
Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Examples?

You see extremes where there are none, for example you think Brexit is extreme. Anything to the right ofyour brand of moderation or centrism is extreme to you, and you see less extremes on the left than you do on the right, even when the left is plenty extreme. You actively embrace left extremism while pretending to just be a centrist, that's why clubby calls you an undercover hack bitch.

Gun grabbing and free speech hating leftist extremism is not centrist. You aren't fooling anyone with your undercover hack bitch routine.
Right. That's why I never criticise Corbyn. :roll:

Go on, give me an example of my embracing left extremism.

Ps, gun control is not an extreme position. Characterising it as gun-grabbing is a classic straw-manning hack bitch move.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:17 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:16 am
StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Examples?

Ps, gun control is not an extreme position. Characterising it as gun-grabbing is a classic straw-manning hack bitch move.
Gun control is an extreme position. As is you wanting to ban hate speech, very extreme. Canadians and Brits thinking it isn't extreme just shows their pro-left wing extremism bias, undercover hack bitches are obvious.

Just because you hate Corbyn doesn't mean you don't buy into any left-wing extremism, lots of people who don't like Corbyn don't support lame gun control and hate speech measures, you just aren't one of them.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:34 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:17 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:16 am
StCapps wrote:

Gun control is an extreme position. As is you wanting to ban hate speech, very extreme. Canadians and Brits thinking it isn't extreme just shows their pro-left wing extremism bias, undercover hack bitches are obvious.

Just because you hate Corbyn doesn't mean you don't buy into any left-wing extremism, lots of people who don't like Corbyn don't support lame gun control and hate speech measures, you just aren't one of them.
Oh dear, you don't know who introduced hate speech laws into the UK do you?
I'll give you a clue,
In England and Wales and Scotland the Public Order Act 1986 prohibits, by its Part 3, expressions of racial hatred, which is defined as hatred against a group of persons by reason of the group's colour, race, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins
I imagine you don't know that it is the left who oppose those hate speech laws or that every amendment of Thatcher's Public Order Act except one has been carried out by Conservative governments.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:39 am

Tories embracing left-wing extremism to disarm the IRA, doesn't make it not left-wing extremism. Your Eco-Fascism is also left wing extremism.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:44 am

Environmentalism is not a left-right issue in the UK.
All parties support measures to reduce CO2 emissions and Boris is a committed environmentalist.

I guess we are seeing who the real partisan hack bitch is here.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:46 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:44 am
Environmentalism is not a left-right issue in the UK.
All parties support measures to reduce CO2 emissions and Boris is a committed environmentalist.

I guess we are seeing who the real partisan hack bitch is here.
Environmentalism and Eco-Fascism are two different things. The fact that you confuse the two shows you are a partisan hack bitch. You Brits might not be able to tell what left-wing extremism is, but plenty of others can.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:49 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:39 am
Tories embracing left-wing extremism to disarm the IRA, doesn't make it not left-wing extremism.
What the fuck are you talking about? The IRA are leftwing extremists and they have nothing to do with hate speech laws or gun control (also Tory legislation after the 1996 Dunblane massacre).

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:50 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:49 am
StCapps wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:39 am
Tories embracing left-wing extremism to disarm the IRA, doesn't make it not left-wing extremism.
What the fuck are you talking about? The IRA are leftwing extremists and they have nothing to do with hate speech laws or gun control (also Tory legislation after the 1996 Dunblane massacre).
Both sides can indulge in left-wing extremism fool. Conservatives banning guns are engaging in left-wing extremism no different than Liberals banning guns are engaging left-wing extremism, same-same.
*yip*